Close
One second...

Social Nutrition

I AM THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD !

Watch this
Sammy.shogun

I AM THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD !

Zacynthus

such a good idea, i love how the layout of the table looks exactly like a nutritional table thing

Zacynthus

oh and $5

andreachristine

i love the design, but the shirt looks very empty.
if i designed this, i'd put it very large in the middle on the back.

tonei

the shirt does look empty...i like it, but i'd have trouble paying $15 +sh for it. maybe on the back of the shirt as suggested, or on the back with a small graphic on the front - a globe maybe?

horsesrock71

love the message. looks too empty. would be amazing if it were printed big on the back

kmro

i really like the placement of the graphic and the shirt's emptyness and i'd hate to give up that uniqueness. however, some people don't want to draw attention to that section of their body. just an idea for alternative placement?is it possible to have a pocketed shirt and print on the pocket? that could be tricky and expensive.

psokley

you should put it on the side under the arm. so its on the side just like a cereal box.

sosidehitman

Sign of the times! Do it!

smoorefr

I love it! Nutrition labels are not a main portion of packaging, and neither should this.

zorack

the placement needs work though. $5!

xxsupercoolxx

i am in love with this design. i would buy it fo sho.

EternalStudent

nice concept but the shirt is a bit empty...

Posn

Yes! a very nice and slightly original idea. I actually like it a LOT!
Hmm come to think of it, I like it so much, that I think I'll give it a 5

jess.bee

Awesome concept! But I agree that the shirt looks empty.
It is true that the nutrition label on most packages is`not the main focus, but I just think that the image would receive more focus (which it deserves, since it is a positive message), if the placement was changed.

fribblemctits

I like it small and in the corner. Perhaps being 1 in 6 billion makes empty fit. Guess it depends on your world view.

samanthaflute

I think a globe in the middle front would make it perfect. I love the idea and I'd wear it.

caleb haws

it's been done.

uncle slam

would be cool if it wasnt so new agey

Vorernil

For someone who's shouting out for change, your t-shirt's very subtle about it. Too subtle, in fact.

Raphe10

i conquer with vorernil, but i like the ghandi quote-age

serendiffity

A good idea, but different percentages, placement, and size

Onfire

$5, no changes to the size or positioning. You don't have the nutritional information covering the whole cereal box. That would be silly.

lefrenchbulldog

as a bitmap fan i insist you buy this shirt
brush 19

Eazy1106

if you place it in the middle of the chest it'll be a $5er, otherwise in its current place its a 3

Juanmanimation

i know maybe How you want it to look like a "nutrition facts table on the side of the cereal box" type of thing, But Its hard to show, maybe think about having it on the back, or higher ,below the chest perhaps?.

jarmar18

i really like it.. but the placement bothers me

beryberyviscious

^^i agree. maybe on the back... maybe upper right... still bad ass though $5

untitledeuphoria

Im going to agree with a huge print on the top half of the back

Scootman

just make it bigger and i like the side placement idea posed by someone above. 5

denigee

bigger.

Kellz123

would be better on the back, perhaps just inbetween the shoulder blades :)

Marika79

Love it $5

Renizzle

ditto to the placement people... but otherwise awesome $5

Thistlethumper

great idea and execution.. I'd feel a bit cocky wearing it though

lilacwhale

its perfect
dont move anything
i love it
even the simplicity
it gives it character
perfect
perfect
perfect

besides that itd b sweet lookin on purple :D

5!!!!!!!!!
in every way

jjjjjaden

im not a big fan of large designs in the middle of shirts, so i think your placement is good

goldlion

maybe if you put ingredients, or something, it would finish it off. like, carbon, and oxygen, water, something like that.

Rexi

I enjoy this design. A lot.
I prefer it on the darker colours (i.e the navy blue example) for shirts.

RyuMaou

I like it, but I tuck my t-shirts in, so no one would ever see it.

whatacutie.

bigger design, please!

Conjure

am i the only one who thinks this comes off incredibly cheesy? i like the idea, but it tries too hard. i cant help but think oprah or bono designed it

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

designer fluff.

No account?
Join Us