Close
One second...

Tom A. Hawk

• by alphadam
  • posted Dec 17, 2007
  • 2 Comments

This is a comment on American culture in general, as with most post-modern art it is open to the viewers opinion of how they would like to take it. I see it as a comment on America\'s history and denial of it\'s own hateful roots.

Watch this
alphadam

This is a comment on American culture in general, as with most post-modern art it is open to the viewers opinion of how they would like to take it. I see it as a comment on America\'s history and denial of it\'s own hateful roots.

PFK

I really like your artistic ability (the design looks great) but I'm not sure if your concept comes across strong enough. Is the guy supposed to be a Native American that was forced to "conform"? If so, then I think you need to make it a little more apparent that the guy is Native American (changing the skin tone would help) because the only reason I thought that may have been what you were going for is because of your title, and description of the image.

I would really appreciate it if you would return the favor, and leave me some feedback on my design...

http://www.threadless.com/critique/11618/Funky_Monkey

alphadam

its a lil stretched, im still learning.

No account?
Join Us