Close
One second...

peace through love

bringing out the hippie in all of us! can be printed with or without the words. spread the love, use protection.

Watch this
timmelideo

bringing out the hippie in all of us! can be printed with or without the words. spread the love, use protection.

retromodern

I prefer it without the words. (:
$5!

xxalifishxx

I love it with the words. $5! :]]

.MINUS.

Great graphic either way. Nice texturing on the heart... Maybe not for threadless though?!

reget07

without words yes...
black :)

rabidlizzy

$5 on black! With text please :)

Ryomoki

without words campaign!!! :D

tonei

without words! or maybe, words on the back?

Cloudgazer

def. on black. i'd prefer text, but without is nice, too! $5

xKatt

I agree. I would totally wear without the text. The words are too reminiscent of Target tees. :p

_Jack.Of.Clubs

Without the words yes. Still love it to. $5

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Reminds me of the Gap (red) campaign. not that that's a bad thing. this just feels too "commercial"

m10andre

not my message.

good representation, should sell

Posn

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it

MKS

No words = $5

heartbiology

Put the words on the back!
Otherwise...$5!

fribblemctits

Though the words are so wonderfully rendered, gotta say it might be better without them.

ponder27

without text please $5

geewally

Yeah, feels to much like some Bono-endorsed generic "peace-n-love" political shirt.

EVC

Bono blows like this shirt.

maddingo

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOON PEOPLEEEEES NOW SMILE ON EAAAAAAACH OOOOTHER TRY TO LOOOOVE ONEEEE ANOOOOTHER RIGGGGHT NOOOOOW!

...oh wait... ummmm sorry but YAWN!

why is it always peace through love?

why is it never peace through FUCKING LIKE BUNNIES?

geewally

"why is it always peace through love?

why is it never peace through FUCKING LIKE BUNNIES?"

That made me giggle so hard.

geewally

Without design and text, 5$.

geewally

"use protection"?

How do you get that from a hippie heart with "Spread The Love" written on it? (Unless you put "Don't Spread The HIV")

plans

hmm....i feel like i could walk into my local Gap and find this hanging next to one of those [RED] shirts or on Bono...let them do their thing...

geewally

^ Agreed.

geewally

(Chuckle)...Gap.

loveaslaughter

I'm over this kind of stuff.
Bring back originality.

human_no110289

on black
anythign with the peace sign is buy-able in my book!

dd33

like it, but will be extremely awkward on girls if the placement isnt done right...

my name is cale

nice texture on the heart. not sure if i like it better with our without the words, but a 5 for sure either way. great job

timmelideo

well poop. i wasnt aware this was even up!! thanks for everyone who voted. i might be printing it without the words on my own. i thought the words were kinda bad too lol.

No account?