this is beautiful. $5

Blackcat

best shirt ever $5

gebbie

$5 easy.

Hollidaze62

Simple, but really great. $5

r4indown

I love it, wish the flower wasn't so plain though.

my name is cale

thank you so much for your comments everyone. i really appreciate them

spiraldownpour

magnify everything. make everything a little bigger. otherwise, awesome shirt!

my name is cale

hey spiraldownpour, thanks a lot for your comment. i actually had everything bigger to begin with but i decided to bring it down some because it seemed too overpowering on the white shirt. but i see what your saying and if it doesnt make the cut, ill probably try again with it

kylacarey

make me one! i love it.

herbalist

hey man this is hodges you used my Idea and i am soooooooo glad.... daisy in the rainbow rain... you know that means i get one for free though right?

uncle slam

cool but the flower holding the umbrella (as well as the rainbow) makes it a little too brokeback

pimpmyrussian

I LOVE it! I agree with you about the size of the design, having it small keeps it striking, but not seizure-inducing. This needs to get printed so I can have one!

megleemac

It kinda looks like the person wearing the shirt is vomiting rainbows- in a good way?

autumn_firefly

I'd love it if the flower were realistic

squatterjohn

Yeah, the rainbow downpour is great, but it clashes with the style of the flower and umbrella.

my name is cale

hmm.. a realistic flower might look kind of cool. i kept it kind of cartoonish because the flower is holding an umbrelling and looks like it has arms and a realistic flower with arms might look kind of weird. but thanks for your input, i might try another version if this one fails

ashley.smiles

awesome i love it so much seriously
i'd wear it in a heart beat
$5

Cindy love

This is cuuuuute!
5 dolllla

sultry

omfg, I want this on my body.

citrouille

Does the flower have a little face? Because that would be the cutest. It's an awesome design, anyway.

my name is cale

thank you so much for your comments! seriously, you are all so awesome. uhm the flower doesnt have a face, but if you spread the word around to vote for me and it gets printed, you can buy one and draw a little one on it!

plans

no flower then it would be a $5

manifester

haha my God!!...genius!!!!

lilacwhale

indescribably perfect

mperez

clever. $5

Mr.Lunatix

Wow nicely done. $5

my name is cale

well thanks for your votes and kind words everyone. ill probably try a different version some other time. thanks again

oneitis

clever ... I hope this prints.

No account?