One second...

Self Portrait

Etch yourself.

Watch this
nourozi

Etch yourself.

theSeventhSon

Please put the text on the shirt!
This is a clever design done quite well. I'd like it soo much more with the text.

tayelimou

LOVE!
It would be better if you put the title under the etch-a-sketch, that way stupid people aren't going to stare at my chest for 20 minutes before leaving me alone.
But still, LOVE!

dannybot

I say leave it without the text.

This rocks.

eyedewtwo

I'd like to see a zoomed in version. It's a neat idea, but from the image that's shown, it looks like the curves are a bit too perfect, and I can't tell if the little circles are connected by that one stray line, an essential component (and fatal flaw) of etch-a-sketch design.

zipperking

so simple. it's awesome.

discordadore

Yeah, the arrows don't really look connected in the traditional one line etch-a-sketch fashion. A small detail but totally necessary.
I like the idea though.

Freyanator

it should totally say 'self portrait' on the shirt. that would make it way cool

hjsaslovsky

I'm also in favor of putting the text on the shirt!

r4indown

very clever!
please put the tect on the shirt, though.

viennagirl

i think it would be better with the text too, specially in that etch-a-sketch style underneath $5

nourozi

Man, the main debate on threadless is text or no text!

art71372

lol i think text saying "self portrait" in the sketch thingy underneath would let people understand it better when they see someone's wearing it. but it's fantastic!!

nourozi

yea, i was actually considering adding that.

ruebird

text on the back!!!!

paulburgess

i'd like the text on the shirt also, but still $5

Perrie

i would like to see... infinite etch-a-sketches! a sketch inside a sketch, if you will. ohhhh yeah.

shirtflirt

that text would go great in the etch a sketch with a poorly drawn figure above it, also in the etch a sketch

hoohah625

I'm in favor of the text, but I LOVE the design.

Marika79

Soooooooooooooooo funny..I would wear it..

Rajiara

You could put the title on the screen of the picture of the etch a sketch, that would be cool 4

Rajiara

also it would look more authentic drawn as one continuous line

nourozi

Yea, next time ill make it a continous line and ill put the title just under the drawing on the screen.

siezexthisday

yea make it look like an actual etch-a-sketch drawing

No account?