enriana

Oh. My. Gosh. So CUTE!

Shyue

Clever!

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

so great!

gretamae

nice design, although i feel that the chord coming off of the keyboard is unnecessary and a bit distracting.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

I don't know if I'll wear it, but a keyboard made of CHEESE -- is soooo awesome!

wish-ga

I'd like the mouse's tail extended to suggest it is connected to whatever the keyboard is connected to. Since the keyboard and mouse work in tandem to make the computer 'go' (that's as technical as I get....believe me)

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

so cheese-like! well done

Menininha

Very good! I love it!!! 5!!!!

mocha_craze

oh i get it! cuz it's a mouse!

...cute

Tight

thanks for all your wonderful comments guys!

taintedluvv

$5. I like that you put the words on the keys

mikofierro

Hey that is a great and clever design!!! Very nice!!! Print it!!! $5!!!

Mourir

haha love it! i was thinking a computer mouse could be used somehow as a bit of a pun but that would be too much. $5

minimoe

$5 Love it, print it! Cute, Clever & Cool!

Tight

thanks guys

iDanSimpson

i'm so lame... i almost complained that this is a PC keyboard (i'm a geeky mac guy).

this is way cute, but i think you missed an opportunity to take this to another level... like, somehow having some of the letters eaten to spell out a word... i don't know... something!

either way, great illo!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

By far the most innovative computer mouse as an actual mouse design i've seen on the mighty T. I agree about the keyboard wire being axed, as well as maybe extending the mouse's tail like a mouse cord. But a 4$ straight up for taking this cliche idea to new dizzying heights!

CheeseSandwich

i really like looking at it, but i personally couldn't pull i off. 4

fribblemctits

Super cute, and I like the style. I wish the keyboard cord went all the way up and off the shoulder, or connected to a old Macintosh style computer made out of cheese on the back side.

bieke

cute! 5$

Tight

thanks a lot guys. attaching the mouse's tail to the keyboard is a great idea, wish i had thought of it

omega_

great idea! LOL.

nervebender

DAMN CUTE! Definitely a buy.Color of tee can be on natural though...

Tight

thanks. i agree^ natural or something creamy would be a nice colour for the tee

lunziek

I adore the pun of having this be a Mac keyboard. Mac&Cheesy! Now I'm hungry.

(As a side note, I don't know if it's just my laptop or what, but the order of keys at the bottom left is fn, ctrl, alt/option, /⌘, and you've got ⌘ and alt/option switched on this?)

lunziek

or I could realize that html characters are fail. the apple/squiggle combo, anyway.

Tight

^Uh.... welcome? LOL

salted

my favourite 1 yet $5!

12monkeys

i kinda wish the real mouse was rounder like a computer mouse. and i agree about ditching the keyboard cord, or at least altering it so it looks more like it is actually coming out of the keyboard.

Tight

0 more days! thanks for all your votes and happy boxing day!!

mitchymitch

everyone..even the designer has missed another pun...CHEESE BOARD!...thats what i thought it was until i read everyone viewing it as a real mouse so thus the cheese keyboard...a cheese board with a mouse...genius! even if not intentional..tight? intentional?

No account?
Join Us