One second...

• by skaw
  • posted May 18, 2006
  • 40 Comments

Watch this
LaughtoDeath

i have so streerteam points.....

numbb

i'm not sure white and natural would look good on me though.

numbb

you have what?

steve_swartz

why only three? buy 20! opportunities like this only come by so often....

dhdrixle

Already ordered Captain Awesome, Sally, and JC Was a Streaker

numbb

you have so MANY st points?

leleana

I'm most likely NOT buying three, but right now if I did, it would be MP(3), Sally Finds a Stray, and either Captain Awesome/So Lovely.

phones

happy chaos
captain awesome
the green moth one

numbb

oppurtunities like 10 bucks? well i'm already in debt to my mom. and the only other one i really want is the outdoor mix and it didn't get reprinted.

numbb

leleana, how can you not buy three? if you buy 2 it will be more expensive than not useing tenbucks45!

leleana

Because I'm planning on buying with my friends, as two of them want one shirt.

Therefore, we get more than three shirts. Works pretty well for all of us.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

kings cobra
caged
we are made of carbon
2 $20 gift certificates

...didnt cost me anything out-of-pocket.

numbb

aw. everyone has a gift certificate.

songbirdsweet

What's this tenbucks45 thing?

numbb

you type in tenbucks45 in the coupon area and all of your tees are 10 bucks each! only if you buy 3 or more!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

its the secret sale code

songbirdsweet

Oh, that's exciting. I love secrets. Thanks for answering!

Claudias

i just finished using my first tenbucks45 code. I bought 5 shirts: Pillow Fight, Happy Choas, Captain Awesome, Sword Boy, and Superstition. I was going to buy Frida's Garden, but I had this Simon giftcard worth $60, well more actually like a visa credit card. All I have left on it is 3 measly dollars!

numbb

no problem :)

numbb

i love all those shirts except superstition... :]

She Says So

sword boy
JC was a streaker
happy chaos

theoneandonlyshoegazer

Reach for the Sky
Legendary Design Failure
Sally Finds a Stray

Claudias

I really liked Sally Finds a Stray, but the gold, it's way too goldie for me. I wish they made it a different color.

numbb

yep, same here. i liked the shirt but not the color. we should get to vote on the color shirt we want.

leleana

I usually hate that gold too, but it actually works on that shirt for me. I'm still not sure why.

caseface

sally finds a stray, happy chaos, and either god&dog or break free

numbb

BREAK FREE?? THAT ONES SOLD OUT! RIGHT???

numbb

oh. awww. you got me all excited. i thought it had been restocked :[

bulletsalvador

kinda sad...the new prints are not really my style.

=(

numbb

what's your style?

numbb

hmm... should i get subterrain too or no? help me decide.

leleana

Bullet, same here, I really only like Happy Chaos, but that's ok, cause I've been wanting Sally Finds a Stray and Captain Awesome, so I feel good about that.

Get it numbb! I rather like it :) Besides, you can get it for $10, soo, why not?

numbb

yeah, i was thinking 10 dollars is cheap so why not? i mean i would probably waste that just on food at disneyland. but i'm already getting captain awesome, 2 dark grey shirts??

leleana

So? I'm planning on getting MP(3) and maybe also Captain Awesome, that's two dark shirts. You're not going to wear them at the same time, so no one's going to notice or care too much, they're gonna be too busy saying "That's an awesome shirt."

numbb

mmm yeah okay i'm getting it :D

DaintyBuffalo

If I had some strretteem points I'd get Fridas GArden, Happy Chaos and Sally finds a stray ;)

No account?
Join Us