4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. ... 156
kayceislost

Shit, I recorded it last night, and it cut off the last 3 seconds, so I had to go watch the last bit online just to see she called him erin.

ohsnap

starr226
starr226 profile pic Alumni

he's losing his cool, shirt, because he's ultimately a loser - no matter what persona of cool/man of destiny he's trying to embrace on the island. he doesn't have confidance.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

haha juliet's face kind of pisses me off too. It's like she's always looking as intense as she can look.

to be honest this episode was good, but a little blah. The last three seconds were the only REAL seconds you needed to see.

i like LOST!

upso
upso profile pic Alumni

i thought this week was MASSIVE boredom
i just watched it a day late.. and holy crap the past 24 hours of anticipation was totally wasted
LAMEZERZ

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

maybe kate just called her baby aaron as well?

that episode was pretty boring tbh, no new evidence or anything

shirtflirt

daniel can see through cards? or does he memorize them? what's his 'talent'?

spires
spires profile pic Alumni

maybe he's just really smart but with a terrible memory. Maybe he thinks that the island will fix that.

shirtflirt

smart like how though? that he can know what cards are on the table w/o any reference? neat!

Audiovore

The radio ads I heard way overhyped the last episode, 'the most shocking revelation yet.' then a friend was like 'OMG best episode evar!' and well it was quite frankly shite. I wanted a real character to be revealed, and instead got a damn baby that wasn't even on the plane. Now there is only 5 real characters we get to see flashforwards from. Last week's Sayid episode was at least 1000x better.

Audiovore

Oh and it was painfully obvious it was Aaron the moment she said 'son'.

geekgirl06

Agreed. Everyone on IMDB was like "OMG did NOT see that coming!" but seriously, it was clear from the beginning of the episode. Boo predictability.

spires

Shirt, i assumed that he was trying to remember cards, after previously seeing them. I might have missed the context of the scene.

J-Ray

How was it obvious?

staffell

I didn't think it was obvious

SoulfumeInc

didnt think it was obvious either...I was pretty shocked

SoulfumeInc

and the baby/Aaron was on the plane

Far Out Funky

According to some fans the bracelet that Elsa wears, bears a strong resemblance to Naomi's bracelet. Close inspection reveals that it doesn't. Also, Damon Lindelof confirmed in an interview that the two bracelets have no connection beyond the second reminding Sayid of the first
-Lostpedia

shirtflirt

my wife knew the baby in reference was Aaron
but then again, she's a dharma person

staffell

good!

staffell

..i mean, they have to draw the line at the number of unsolved mysteries in play ffs

shirtflirt

the ff's are really, imo, not what they seem. what exactly is the timeline in the future. when does the funeral happen? are we to assume that the chonology of the ff's is indiciative to the linear occurrance? i think we're being fooled....again!

staffell

what's an ff??

shirtflirt

flash forward i thought. i saw you use ff. what did you mean by it?

staffell

no, i meant "for fuck sake" hahaha!!

TheLittleCaptain

So wait.. does Aaron count as one of the Oceanic 6?

We've got Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid.. I have no fucking clue who is in the coffin.

Just a little easter egg.. in "The Looking Glass" the name of the funeral parlor is the words "Flash Forward" jumbled up.

God I love lost. Thanks a lot, Davie, for getting me hooked.

TheLittleCaptain

No I think that the person in the coffin doesn't count as one of the Oceanic 6. I think that was one of the two people who died. I have a hard time believing they'd kill off Locke. Plus they make it seem like the Oceanic 6 are famous (Jack tells Hurley that he still signs some autographs when he goes to get coffee) so if Locke died I'm sure there'd be press at his funeral.

I have a feeling the person in the coffin will not be revealed until the end of the season.

TheLittleCaptain

Gah actually no it can't be one of the two that died because they died after.. it must've been someone who wasn't even on the plane.. then how does Jack and Kate both know this person?!?!

GAAAAH

staffell

omg I love lost

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

what's the deal with the enhanced episodes? are they the one's in HD that you can watch online?

shirtflirt

they usually have a commentary across the bottom of the screen highlighting stuff, if you watch and have a brain, you see the first time anyway. some stuff i catch the second time around cos i aint so smaht

Audiovore

I'm pretty sure the radio ads I heard before the ep said that 'and another oceanic 6 will be revealed' or some such but I could be wrong, hell I hope so cause if Aaron counts I will fill gypped. Despite what people say he was not on the plane, I take the Bill Hick's approach of "You're not a person till you're in my phone book."

spires

jack, kate, sun, jin, sayid, hurley -- i'm pretty sure that's who the Oceanic 6 will be

staffell

I think Jack's father is one of the Oceanic 6. He was on the plane after all ;)

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

Seriously why did they talk about him like he was alive in jacks flash forward? I think alot more is going on then just simply getting off the island.

staffell

I think jack's father is alive for sure, especially looking at the final mobisode that was aired.

Audiovore

Hmm I guess I'll have to watch these 'mobisodes'(not webisodes?). I also think it is far too much 'happily ever after' for both Sun and Jin to get off, although I guess if they both stay that could be a happily ever after...

SoulfumeInc

now that they've set up shop in the others village, and have already been there for so long....dude, I'd just stay on the island

shirtflirt

that was a pretty sweet interview

Audiovore

SoulfumeInc on Feb 27 '08 at 7:35am
now that they've set up shop in the others village, and have already been there for so long....dude, I'd just stay on the island

You know its been a max of 6 months right?

shirtflirt

6 months of island time? or 'real world' time?

Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. ... 156
No account?