4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. ... 156
kayceislost

they probably just photoshopped the other girl out, soulfume.

SoulfumeInc

yea thats what it looks like, but its funny they thought it was so important to keep him exactly the same that they didnt just retake the picture

SoulfumeInc

thats what i love about the show...is the little details

SoulfumeInc

Holy shit! mind blowing ending!!!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

coverups galore!

book02683

claire's baby!?

SoulfumeInc

i didnt see that coming at all

SoulfumeInc

i was sure it was sawyers

Maltzmania

who the eff is the last of the 6

SoulfumeInc

oh shit! i forgot about that

book02683

doesn't aaron count as one of the six?

SoulfumeInc

i think so. and theres hurley, jack, kate and who else?

SoulfumeInc

really? i guess maybe not. do we know 5 so far?

straw8erry333

I saw that one coming- but was she acting like Jack didn't know it was Aaron? Now I can't remember what was said between them at the taxi. What was he supposed to be ok with before they could "go out for coffee" that she store claire's baby?

yion072

he is. he obvoiusly was born on the island so he is one.

Maltzmania

Khol on Feb 21 '08 at 9:07pm
I dont think Aaron is considered to be part of Oceanic 6

they said we'd find out another of the six...so if ya trust ABC preview voiceover guy...aaron is!

SoulfumeInc

he didnt wanna see the baby. i thought it because it was sawyers baby and he was pissed. i dont know why he wouldnt want to see aaron

yion072

i was refering to aaron.

book02683

did she take aaron from claire, or did claire ask kate to take aaron back to the states???

yion072

claire might be dead and he is upset about it.

Maltzmania

they're covering it all up like little bitches!

SoulfumeInc

sooo jack, kate, hurley, sayid and aaron?...wonder who the sixth is?

straw8erry333

wouldn't there be a weird two year gap for Kate to be preggers and for Aaron to be over a year old? that seems weird Jack would still think it's Sawyers...

straw8erry333

Ben is back... do they count him and pretend he's from the flight? or can he come and go as he pleases?

yion072

he was never on the flight so they dont count him

yion072

I bet it is Locke because of the whole funeral scene.

book02683

they keep saying 8 people survived the crash.
who are the two who they saying "died"?

SoulfumeInc

dude locke's bein a hard ass

straw8erry333

does the media know that? maybe it's part of the sneaky lies...

Maltzmania

SoulfumeInc on Feb 21 '08 at 9:15pm
my brain is exploding

see my head season 3 finale

straw8erry333

ooh Mile's brain might be literally exploding

eww

starr226
starr226 profile pic Alumni

so I was distracted for the very end - I'm guessing kate called her baby 'aaron' based on the blog, yeah?
people at work kept expecting me to DO work.
blah.

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

hello AARON

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

I called it being aaron, but I have no idea why I was thinking that. This season is moving fast!!!

shirtflirt

i don't really understand why Locke's character is evolving the way he is. he of all people would want to embrace the island, i figure, since it gave him his legs back essentially. understanding that tv shows require illogical drama to continue on, it just doesn't make sense to me how drastically he's shifted from season 1 to 4.

SoulfumeInc

I think he's sure theres a reason for everything but he's super frustrated because he can't figure out why...and no one wants to help him

shirtflirt

that makes sense. seeing as Locke is the grandfather of Empiricism. if something happens and you experience it, by empircisms theories, there has to be a reason for it. good call.

Wiffler

Locke is a man of faith, not of reason. He believes in the island; the island (through the vision of Walt) told him what to do and he's doing it. How many figures in the Bible (Old Testament) simply carried out instructions from God without asking "why"?

The truth is, Shirt, he hasn't changed all that much since season 1. He's become more intense, but he's always been about exploring/understanding/embracing the island.

shirtflirt

but now he's taking people hostage, banishing people, slamming stuff against walls, he's losing his cool.

Wiffler

No doubt - although he's never been that cool. A lot of deep seeded anger there...

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

Even though she was hardly in it, Juliet still managed to piss me off. I simply hate her face.

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. ... 156
No account?