5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. ... 156
tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

Not Jin though. we straying into spoiler territory here. I hope the producers can significantly change the leaked plot.

shirtflirt

i was just reading that one staffel.

why aren't more shows this intricate

shirtflirt

tesco reads the spoiler sites.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

suns unborn child counts as a sixth, lame. damn unborn babies!

shirtflirt

why you wanna know somthin so badly?

Maltzmania

I just can't wait to see the result of those that "stay" on the island, it's gonna get dramatic

shirtflirt

does anyone think more than 6 make it off the island, but the myth reported to the masses is that there were only 6 that made it off the island/survived the crash?

Maltzmania

so many coverups!

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I've only read two Lost spoilers. I read an early spoiler for the season three finale, and it was spot on. Then the same source came up with a spoiler for the whole show, so I had to read it. Forgotten a lot of it though.

shirtflirt

i'm curious to read them but then, like masturbating, i'd be disgusted with myself the second it's over.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Who was Kate talking about in the flash forward at the end of season 3?

"I have to go, he's gonna be wondering where I am?"

Her father? Sawyer someone else?

Also, she expresses disgust when Jack says "I thought you'd be at the funeral," so the person in the coffin is someone who she doesn't like..

SoulfumeInc

internal. hemorrhaging.

bleeding. from. ears

shirtflirt

and how far into the future was taht, exactly? the future is a puzzle right now

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I read a good theory that Kate is preggers and him could be her son. What I don't get is how Kate didn't get immediately nicked back on the mainland

shirtflirt

nicked=pregnant or incarcerated?

shirtflirt

staffell, maybe he is Ben. she's working for him too. and sawyers dead, cos he didn't trust ben.

i have no idea

staffell

latter, shirt

staffell

my brain is flipping out here, and i'm trying to do some coursework. this is no good, no good at all

shirtflirt

oh right, after she gets back from the island....maybe it was part of the settlement?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

or maybe she isnt one of the offical six. but did she say she also had a golden pass at the end of 3? cant remember. she wouldn't get a pardon, so either she is still on the run or it's a bizaro universe where she's innocent.

staffell

shirtflirt on Feb 15 '08 at 11:18am
why aren't more shows this intricate

shirtflirt

yeah, i'm guessing she wasn't one of the 6
but the shows are advertising as 'learn who's part of the oceanic 6'
dare they mislead us?

Far Out Funky

the next name that Ben gives Sayid... will it be that bald, black guy? Who are the people that Sayid is killing? Agents of Oceanic and/or Dharma?

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

I think I saw somewhere one of the episodes is going to be kates flash foward and there is some sort of trial.

shirtflirt

i think theyre the deceptacons

staffell

@Khol - I assumed that bracelet was just the same one Sayid took from Naomi's wrist, and gave it to Elsa at some point in their relationship, but I suppose your explanation is equally as plausible

staffell

penelope's dad is Charles Widmore

shirtflirt

oh damn! that's right

staffell

an anagrams of Charles Widmore is "charlies wormed"

staffell

or chemise warlord

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i love it. and i love the intense reading i am involved with when looking up fun stuff on the show.

the fans and the mystery and the secret clues are what makes this show. no DOUBT.

kayceislost

gahhh i havent seen this week's episode yettttt

staffell

= Mikhail = Mikhailski (the dude they're talking to on the phone

It's SO obvious!!

staffell

I just found this. These are two screen grabs from two different episodes. who the hell is the first woman?

Maltzmania

alternate time! ahhhhhhhhh my brain hurts

Maltzmania

Continuity error

Main article: Continuity errors

The actress that appears in the photograph from the original airing of "Orientation" was obviously not actress Sonya Walger, who played Penelope in "Live Together, Die Alone". In the rerun airing of "Orientation" on 6/14/06 (and on the DVDs), this continuity error was corrected by replacing the original photo with the one from the finale (showing Sonya Walger).

there's that...but...then...

Trivia

* The producers suggest that the origin of the photograph might be different in Desmond's two timelines. They further suggest this might explain the disparity in the apparent number of copies of the photograph that should exist

kayceislost

just watched this past weeks episode!!!

SoulfumeInc

thats really wierd how Desmond looks exactly the same in both pictures but the woman is different

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. ... 156
No account?