5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 156
tobasco

ZOMG!!!!!

Okay, so shit. dang, I need to start downloading this as soon as!!!!

nikolina100

ooooo yes!! well worth the wait, I'm hooked again already :D

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

How the fuck do Bramish and I agree on how incredible this bedrock of entertainment is?!?!?! Quick, whack Bram in the brain with a two by four so his appreciation of anything with his eyes for the next few months is really skewed and he begins to hate the show so peace and order is restored in the universe! Also, can't wait for next thursday!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

oh man oh man oh man! i finally watched the episode and i loved it. It was too short!! I need to skip a few weeks so i can just sit down and watch them all at once.

zempt

I still miss Charlie.

VulcanMindMeld

Hurley telling Claire about Charlie almost made me cry. So sad :(

SoulfumeInc

speculation!

I think we'll see Charlie again

SoulfumeInc

wow, great episode just now!

SoulfumeInc

i know!
i was seriously thinking earlier today about that damn black smoke...i thought I was gonna get an answer...but alas

ben's in big trouble

Woss
Woss profile pic Alumni

Hey, so did anyone else think the AZN ghost buster looked a bit like Phil?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

great episode, I really like where it's going. the drunk pilot is almost definitely the same Jacob we saw a while back:

also there is a great spoiler concerning that character, but I'm not saying shit.

taz-pie

GAH i havent seen it yet, but i think i may also wait til a bunch of them are out. just watched all those little mobisode thingies tho

SoulfumeInc

I thought jacob was the invisible dude in the cabin?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

he is/was/will be. but he has also appeared as someone who looks very similar to Christian (Jacks dad)

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Wasn't Jack's dad sitting in the cabin when Hurley looked in?

Bramish

Thought as much. I fucking love Lost. Remind me who the 'drunk pilot' was.

FRICKINAWESOME

O great....fuck, Tesco! Now i can't read this blog anymore if you're gonna drop spoilers in here! Cmon, man!

By the way, the number you could call for the Oceanic hotline that flashed on the screen when the drunk helicopter dude called in is real. One of the people i was watching the show with spotted it and put it on speaker phone, and it was a recording for Oceanic family members saying it would give updates if anything was found and offered condolences to the family and friends of people on the flight in question. Interactive coolness!

Bramish

Last night's being episode 2? In which case I haven't watched it yet.

squintygirl

How is it that Ben, tied up and beaten to a pulp, is still in bloody control of things?

squintygirl

Sometimes I just want to beat his excruciating little pinchy face with a frying pan, and sometimes I want to do it with a cricket bat. It all depends on how civilized I feel.

SoulfumeInc

I thought Ben had seen his last after he pulled that stunt with the gun, but then that little witty fucker had to whip out some more info to keep his ass alive

Bramish

Haha! Yeah I just saw that!

upso
upso profile pic Alumni

NO YOU MUST GO BACK IN TIME AND CATCH UP. BEST SHOW EVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SoulfumeInc

I didnt have cable for the last 3 seasons, so I borrowed 1 and 2 on dvd from a friend, and then bought 3 on itunes which was sweet cuz the new episodes would download to my computer as they aired...

now that I have basic cable, I can watch in real time, which means I have to hibernate friday through wednesday...

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

bittorrent!!

staffell

wtf was the scene with the polar bear bones and dharma strap? maybe that was one of their exported experiments?

Mote

abc.com is airing episodes the next day, too

FRICKINAWESOME

Stafell...maybe the Dharma Initiative has been around.....for thousands of years!?!?!?!?

Actually, i think that plays into the whole time travel idea of the show, and why we had that countdown machine in the first place to prevent those kind of things from happening.

Bramish

Just watched Episode 2. So good. My mind is hurting and I likes it.

Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni

it's warming up again. woohoo!

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

Is the writers strike over!!!! get to work we need more lost!!!!

J-Ray

The man on the boat is obviously Michael.

ianrose

I think it's probably Michael, but I wouldn't put it past them to surprise us. We still never figured out what happened to Ben's little girlfriend, the one he didn't kill when he purged Dharma. But if I had to bet on someone, you're right that Michael makes the most sense. Where's Walt, then? On the boat too?

J-Ray

That's a good question re Walt. I hope to find out what happened to the little girl but I wouldn't think Ben would call his childhood sweetheart a man.

So why could these people want Ben? My theory is that he has an immunity to something and they want his blood... maybe!

ianrose

My guess is that they're trying to restart Dharma and they want to take care of him and the others to prevent a second purge. Hard to say, though - we just don't know enough about them yet. Everything Ben says is half-true, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if the man on the boat was a woman.

J-Ray

That's a great theory. Ben is an interesting character so I hope they don't kill him.

I had to laugh when Ben said "I can give you answers!" And Locke asks what everyone wants to know. "What is the smoke monster?"

"I don't know."

Doh!

SoulfumeInc

ve-ry in-ter-esting...

Can't wait to see if that helicopter takes off...

staffell

the missing pieces lost video entitled "room 23" is one of the most intriguing ones...

staffell

damn!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8