5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 156
kayceislost

ahahahaahahh edword

yeah shirt, the problem is our dvr is weird and the tv has to be on for it to record, eeep!

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

Edword is sort of close to the spoiler I shouldn't have read. (the spoiler came from the same source that perfectly spoiled the end of season three)

Best thing about Lost is the fact that the creators have stated when everything is revealed, all the events will be explained through pseudo science (sort of like Jurassic Park and other Micheal Crichton novels) and not through some magical paranormal wizards and elves type shit.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

hehehe..... I'm thinking of it like a pause button like the island isn't in anyone universe, it's kind of in all of them and not fully in any of them it's and island in reality. The writes have already shot down the idea of purgatory but this would be built on science not religion.

Edword

oh shit really! I was big into checking out spoilers in season 2, but haven't read shit lately. I just made that shit up just now. hahahaha....

shirtflirt

gross 'science' swoops down to offer another veil.

shirtflirt

yeah, that kinda seems to give awy the parallel univerrse theory imo

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

shirt the science here is sort of bridging the gap... you know dat science and spirituality is on a collision course

shirtflirt

yeah i hear ya. and it's just a tv show for criminey sakes.
if psuedo science is the truth of the story than my opinion is less than salt.

dude, i emailed you something. sorry if it's obscenely too long.

kayceislost

they played the season finale last night with a caption commentary, it was pretty interesting.

shirtflirt

pours coffe and walks over to tivo

Edword

I think the writes keep an eye on the web and may which up the plot as they go to keep the veiwers thinking.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

did anyone else pick up on the link between that dude's names?

Marvin Kandle

Mark Wickman

Edgar Hallowax?

shirtflirt

what am i missing staff?

shirtflirt

ahhh, candle, wick, wax.

cooooool

staffell

I think it's the answer to Lost

staffell

argh, fuckers!

VulcanMindMeld

yeah, the recap is on right before the new episode. it's an hour long so it should be pretty thorough.

i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

matchstick

oh man oh man oh man LOSST

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

i love lost it makes me confused

kayceislost

IM JUST NOW WATCHING IT DAMN IT

Maltzmania

IT WAS AGOOOD!

kayceislost

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CURSE YOU DVR FOR CUTTING OFF BEFORE IT ENDED, WAY BEFORE IT ENDED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hyperventilates

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

god damnit damnit damnit damnit! i compleltely forgot that last night was the season premiere.

and you know who i BLAME!?!??! KAYCE!!! and ONLY KAYCE!!!!

staffell

just finished watching it, amazing! but i'm sad I have to wait a week now :(

ecky_ducky

Buh...I have seen a grand total of one LOST ep (something in season one...there was a lot of rustling in trees and people running around being all 'Zomg, wtf is that').

And I have no idea what all this shit is about.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

So.....questions from the first ep of the 4th season. Hurley mentioned the Oceanic Six.....so we know Hurley, Jack and Kate survived. Who are the rest? One of them is the one in the coffin. The timeline for this flash forward was well before the one in the season three finale. Also, who was the visitor who came to see Hurley in the insane asylum? Does Jacob haunt the thoughts of Hurley now since he looked at him at the island? After we swore up and down that Charlie was right about the people coming onto the island and being evil, Hurley says in the flash forward that "I shoulda stayed with you guys on the beach." So are they good or bad or both? And who are the "they" that the mysterious visitor to Hurley, the ghost of Charlie and Jack mentioned in the flash forward?

Did i miss any new questions? Overall, a really nice start to the season where little got revealed or actually happened, but the flash forwards were great and this plot technique is gonna really fuck with our minds as the flash forwards wear on throughout the season(s). I cannot BELIEVE there are two season's worth of show left.

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

I think there is one question that you missed, Evan: Couldn't there have been 10 more minutes of this episode if they'd skipped all of the stupid ads for Eli Whitney - Cotton Gin Lawyer?

iDanSimpson

fuck Eli Whitney. i refuse to watch it just because of those ads. plus, i'm sure it sucks... it features that no talent ass-clown Michael Bolton.

SoulfumeInc

^^^lol. damn that eli stone and all his advertisements! it just made me pissed off and NOT want to watch it.

As for the LOST premier, they went right back to their old tactics which I love and keeps me drooling for more. I love how they flash back and forth from present to future, (or present to past?)

I'm gonna go freeze myself in an iceberg until next thursday...

staffell

FA: you missed the question about why charlie was there...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I thought i addressed that with the fact that Charlie came to Hurley to talk about "them" like everyone else kept mentioning.

Also, judging from the 5,000 Eli Stone ads, do we need Touched By an Angel crossed with Heroes?

shirtflirt

hurleys come full circle, finds numbers in an asylum, uses numbers, goes to insland, comes back home, back in asylum. hmmm.

charlie wanted to fulfill the dream of contacting the outside world and saving everyone at any cost. then desmonds girl says it's not her boat so relays the message and dies in vain? i don't see that. not enough is said about michalov, the russian dude, who doesn't ever seem to die. what's he up to? i think he works for the people on the freighter, quite honestly.

i hate waiting a week. lost was great on dvd and watching three episodes at least, a day till it runs out

shirtflirt

sounds like the people who went with locke stayed there. maybe one or two tried to make it out, maybe sawyer and died.

shirtflirt

hell yeah. aim big is what i say and then enjoy the unraveling as you go. i figure, if i can figure what the show is gonna be about, why watch it?

and i'm considering abandoning the thursday night routine for maybe a month and catching up over a weekend.
social? no.
personally gratifying? hell yea.

kayceislost

sounds like the people who went with locke stayed there.

definitely not considering hurley went with locke, and he obviously didnt stay.

Maltzmania

jack tried to kill locke

i hate jack

shirtflirt

wanna bet locke and people are still there?

shirtflirt

the island is racist, obviously.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I watched it last night. It's been a long wait and I'm pleased that it's opening up questions right from the off.

I watched Seasons 1-3 in the space of about 3 weeks and it's going to be weird having to wait for each new episode now I've caught up.

Best TV Series since Twin Peaks in my book.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 156
No account?