4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 156
squintygirl

I think they should all have horrible hung-over mugshots done and call it a day. As soon as Michael comes back to the island to get eaten by a polar bear.

kiLLyou

I finally broke down, went to the shop and bought LOST Season 3!!!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

AWESOME

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

0ne month to go!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

locke is lookin badass in s4

kayceislost

man,

there are about 3 episodes i missed from season 2, that i STILL havent seen, and i reallllllllllllllllllllllllly need to watch them. now. rightnow.

staffell

PUMPED

staffell

oh shnaop

staffell

Marvin Kandle

Mark WIckman

Edgar Hallowax

There's a trend with these names, what is it??

kayceislost

how DARE they change the night to the night during the week i work

how DARE they

Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni

COOL!

stubby43

I know its amazing.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

FYI and FWIW

On itunes you can download a S3 Recap + the Finale Scene for Free!

got me amped up

Edword

20 DAYS!!

Edword

14 DAYS! Just 2 weeks to go!!!!

SoulfumeInc

so excited! i hope they get more episodes done than the first 8

Edword

frickin where is your sheild? also if you get another win do you get a select?

Edword

tonite is the nite!

shirtflirt

there was nothing better than waiting and not caring from season 1-3. and then suddenly getting the urge to watch the three seasons on dvd and itunes in the span of three weekends.
now i'm hooked and i can't stop staring
ahhh bay-bee
i wanna get witcha
and take yo pictcha

SoulfumeInc

AAAAAAA!!! TONIGHT!!!

I couldnt be any more excited.

SoulfumeInc

^^shirtflirt: I did the same thing with season 1 and 2 on DVD. Then watched season 3 on itunes, and now will be watching 4 in real time. so sweet...

Edword

that can mess you dude! I have a friend who did that last year and now he gets pissed how slow it moves.

So I think that last seasons finale where jake and kate were off the island was a vision that locke had and that's why he told him he's not saposta leave or it could be a parallel universe "the looking glass"?

The Jolly Brewer

I'm shitting myself with excitement. In the UK the new series starts on the 3rd of feb - my Birthday! what a present!!!!!

SoulfumeInc

^^^yea, they'll definitely refer back to that tonight.

yea, i hear what youre saying about it moving slow. Thats what it was like for season 3, cuz I still had to wait until they uploaded the episodes to itunes each week.

keeps me drooling for more i guess

shirtflirt

im going with the parallel universe theory, ed. the video from dharma initiative, with the two rabbit numbered 15, i think, sold it for me.
i'm also thinking that it's a replication of the idea of Atlantis, which, because of it's technological advancements and advanced thinking might as well been a place all to itself when it existed.
or Mu or Lemuria, whatever you wanna call it.

yeah, luckily we have tivo so we're gonna try and wait an hour then start watching to, at the very least, excorcise the commercials.

SoulfumeInc

lol @ exorcise the commercials

Edword

If you knew that there were paralled universe and had access to them then maybe the two theroies could be one. lets say Locke or maybe Walt can look in the different universe and figure out what choose is best.

shirtflirt

i like that ed. they probably are one theory with many facets. nice.

and i'm looking forward to finding out what Walt knows. is he walt whitman?

kayceislost

i better not mess up dvring it tonight so i can watch it when i get home from workkkkkk

shirtflirt

yo kayce, set your dvr to start a minute or two ahead and end like 5 minutes after the show

never know what these sneaky studios will try to pull

shirtflirt

i've heard contrary things alex.
3 -16 episode seasons would be cool with me

Edword

Oh man I coming up with a buncha shit now.

the island could be like a parallel universe hub, where the chooses you make can set you on any one of the many pathes you could choose and the people who die have righted their paths.

Edword

All the cast aways are "Lost" get it.

Edword

oh shit I just figured out the show! sorry.

shirtflirt

i like that theory too. like, the island is a place wehre the troubled can make peace with thier previous indiscretions.

that makes it more like a purgatory, to me. i think it's like stepping aside from reality, like a parallel universe, still fully alive, still able to reassimilate, but when the wrong people find out where you been, you're in trouble. ie, government types.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 156
No account?