Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 152
  3. 153
  4. 154
  5. 155
  6. 156
thiscatislost

I will have to peek into the auction just out of curiosity!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

So, when I went to Hawaii a couple weeks ago, we drove around and visited a bunch of LOST sets... and my brother made a little corny video but w/e it was amazing to go to the places where they filmed. Maybe you guys will appreciate it hahahahaha

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=14598584&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0"/><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=14598584&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>Lost in Hawaii from JoeyG on Vimeo.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

possible spoilers in that video

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Way to wear the competition's shirt for the video, dude.

Also, that was pretty damned cool to see you at the Dharma yellow house barracks! And nice slo-mo reunion parody.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I saw the man in charge mini-episode, it was awful. and about a million miles from how the show started. hurley bird? seriously? what ever happened to the show being aimed at intelligent people?

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

it seemed to cater to those that were upset with the ending of the show. trying to quickly answer a bunch of questions and wrap it up in a neat little bow. deus ex machina. that's the big word i would use to describe it.

FRICKINAWESOME

I just saw the link in the previous page and watched it. wow. That was fucking horrible. Most of the questions it answered were about the polar bears that everyone had figured out if you watched the show even moderately closely....and then a bunch of stupid "hehe...I GET IT!" nods to Chang's different names etc, and a pathetic attempt at giving a reason for Walt to be more connected to the show's next unseen "chapter" as Hurley's helper. Man, too too lame.

I did smile at the little poke at people like us with the Dharma dude saying, "that's it? I want answers! We deserve it!"

Sorry that people who want satisfying answers or even the smallest bit of meaningful connection to plot points and tons of things that the show itself brought up and kept telling us were important but then fell to the wayside when the show needed to be easily resolved are now looked at by the show as whiners who can be bought off with a little cash aka this sad attempt at plugging the holes of the Titanic with wadded up pieces of gum. O well, I thought they were gonna have an episode on the actual Island of Hurley and Ben's adventures...

sidepull

The Hurley "DUDE" shirt is awesome.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

remember this show?

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i enjoyed hurley on How I Met Your Mother last night. i understood the Lost jokes even though i still haven't watched Lost.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

That video jeff posted is so nerdy

dbrv11

This made me laugh:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DShnvNNv0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DShnvNNv0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

shirtflirt

aww man....there's still a massive hole where lost used to live inside my heart

shirtflirt

aww man....there's still a massive hole where lost used to live inside my heart

shirtflirt

me too, qbf. i think enough time has finally passed.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

:) I only watched the final season once, didn't even buy the DVDs, Should be cheap enough now. Watching that clip reminded me on how much the series changed pace. So many cliffhangers and surprises, it seldom went the way I thought it would. I know that I sound like a total fan boy, but it has to go down as one of the best drama series in history. I miss the hell out of it, but so glad they ended it instead if dragging it out.

shirtflirt

def agree. i only wish they ended the show in such a way that urged me to rewatch the series in it's entirety but that didn't happen exactly. no worries though, i doubt i'll ever delve into a telelvision series with the same voracity that i did with LOST. such a brillaint scheme, simple plot and extraordinary set of characters.

Mightor

Miss it too...

FRICKINAWESOME

The greatest joy LOST has recently given to me is a friend of my fiancee gave us a baby shirt they got off of Etsy that has the handprint and "NOT PENNYS BOAT" written inside it, in honor of my newborn Charlie. It's like a Batman-level riddle for LOST fans to figure out the name of our child when he wears it.

FRICKINAWESOME

In other news, LOST broke my heart, but I'd rather have loved and lost than not to have danced with the black smoke at all :)

Mightor

I have the same sentiments...

jublin

LOST is like that high school sweet heart that i can't stop thinking about.

so i just call her up on netflix whenever i'm looking for a good time.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

I started rewatching the whole series a few weeks ago. and by rewatching I mean I watched the first three episodes. need to continue........

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

sniff :'(

Mightor

This was the first stop of my marathons. It didn't interest me at first but questions started to arise like - why didnt Richard age? And that was the beggining of the it. I didnt like the ending either, but I agree that it is better that way than to drag everything into oblivion...

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

this is one of the few series ever that i got hooked into on the first episode. i wish more shows were like that ;(

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

it is a show that is on my list. i heard the first few episodes are not so good, though......

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

Oh man, amen to The Wire. It takes a couple of episodes to get into it - not that the episodes are bad, but you just have to get into their frame of referene. But it really is an amazing show with layered, believable characters and fantastic storytelling.

jublin

I'm rewatching Lost and rereading this entire blog. It's like double nostalgia enjoying the show as well as the old school threadless blogs.

jublin

hmmm...

bortwein said:

I just hope the Conversation doesn't go from "I love LOST so much and I'm enjoying this season" to " OMG those writers and producers Suck. They can just go to the island... you know... Hell.".

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

I AM READY FOR THIS

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 152
  3. 153
  4. 154
  5. 155
  6. 156
No account?
Join Us