what what?

• by tredole
  • posted Dec 10, 2007
  • 9 Comments

What does faesthetic mean? whats with the book deal? so its 35 for the tee and book or 25 for the book. but you cant just buy the tee. more info on the book? whyd this guy get a book deal?

Watch this
Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

Faesthetic #7 is 160 pages of original 2-color art by 80 artists. Perfect bound, 100% ad free, all for only $25!
First 50 issues sold come with a one of a kind print by Mike Deye, along with crayons to make it extra special.

upso
upso profile pic Alumni

faesthetic = the fast aesthetic
check out http://www.faesthetic.com for more info on past issues
we teamed up with threadless last year for a faesthetic series of shirts, and now the magazine is produced and distributed by threadless. if you pick up a copy, you'll understand why its a perfect match.

AlbertHofer

i love the t-shirt,but no way i'd spend 35 dollars on this site for a tee...hoodies are priced the same

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

well, the tee isn't what's 35 dollars, it's the tee AND the book. plus you'd be a poser if you just got the tee with no book. the tee design is the cover & sports the name of the book, how could you own that without supporting, owning, appreciating, and at least viewing the book and it's art?

it's like wearing the tee for a band you've never heard.

shirtflirt

burns vintage lionel richie shirt

DarthG

burns Bee Gees shirt

Eloriel

Lol @ the burning shirts.

The book looks awesome together with the tee, sadly I, like many, am financially inadequate ;)

BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni

no way i'd spend 35 dollars on this site for a tee

You'd be lucky to get a decent t-shirt that cheap in the UK...

No account?
Join Us