• by joha42
  • posted Dec 10, 2007
  • 40 Comments

How I feel most of the day...

Watch this
joha42

How I feel most of the day...

Rajiara

HAHAHA I seriously waited a few seconds for the image to load before I got it. o_O you get a 4 for making me laugh, but I think it's too simple to be a print.

joha42

I think the simplicity is it's strength, but threadless users are a pretty tough crowd, so if I at least get a few laughs out of it, that might have to be good enough.

thanks for the 4.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

This will be a HUGE hit in the future when animated shirts are the norm.

ryanesta

Maybe they could make it to where its one of thsoe hologarm things where you can see it animated depended on where you are looking at it

joha42

that would be awesome if they could pull off something like that. I am not educated on all the crazy inks they have out there today. luckily I think the design still works flat...

CopyKill

definatelly fun, but as a non-mac user i'd probably not wear it.. to avoid the cliché ;)

bob128

I'm sorry, but I've seen this somewhere else.

Caseroo

lol, i was like, hey im on a pc not a mac when i saw it. I think its a good idea, but wouldnt wear it

joha42

bob - I don't know if you saw this a while back in the critique section, I had uploaded the idea before. other than that, I guess the concept could easily have been done before. But since I hadn't yet seen it, it appealed to me...

singingshanti

Haha ... hilarious ... I waited for the actual design to load as well :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

So, you want 2 grand for copying an image that doesn't make sense on a tee, eh? Maybe with the words it's worth a little more, but still....

maktub

haha cool

dared59

Very funny, I was waiting for the design to load :-p

DaveSmith

why am i even paying for broadband!? I've staring at this shirt for 30 minutes and it STILL hasnt finished loading.

karlaaa

lol i was actually waiting for it to load.
$4

Merzi

damn, you got me too.

TreatInfamy

i'd like it better with text

Kippelina

I'm not sure if I would get it if it was on a shirt, but now it definitely fooled me for a few seconds :) nice one.

ponder27

maybe it needs text if it's on a shirt? 5$ anyways

kvosmera

the text should go on the lower back corner of the shirt

.moto.
.moto. profile pic Alumni

if those are seperate tones, then thats 16 colours to print...

beedrill

needs color; either bright background or mac loading sign.

weaselmouse2

Please put three little dots under the image... it would just accentuate the perpetual state of loading one is in.

I think that simple prints are awesome only if they have a great colour of tee to add a little something extra. Please put this on dark purple or cranberry.

Gargaranth

I actually waited a few seconds for the image to 'load'. Now I feel pretty dumb. XD Nice design.

joha42

I kept the color gray to better relate to the mac loading screen - but i definitely see your point - thanks.

pearlaceoushecticity

oh that damn symbol. and when it just keeps going and going... ugh.

Sparlingo

Though I honestly wouldn't wear it, I have to give you a 4 for actually making me wait. I was about to refresh my browser.

Jordywilliams

haha. no copywrite infringement here? good shirt $4. you should also do the ainbo pinwheel of doom. and maybe have a crude sketch of some art student on the back freaking out.

joha42

I have been that art student Jordy.

Personally, I couldn't imagine there would be a trademark infringement, since I've seen the same symbol used in other (non-mac related) areas online.

chocolateeater

holy shiz, I thought the page was loading!

dannybot

When I saw the flash symbol, I thought, "Oh great, I'm gonna have to sit through some loser presenetation animation."

Awsome man. I give it a $5

goodedesign

ok, only thing... it should have a little bit thicker bars

keeter

I will give ya a 5 because it is cool and i thought the pge was loading at first. LOL, maybe add something in the background or something because it is so simple

Sugar.spoon

yessssssssssssssss. perfect.
augh, reminds me of my good old days in high school Journalisim...and their maaaaaaaaaacs.
$5

red_loves_tux

Wow. I feel really dumb. I totally thought the shirt was loading. -_-

No account?
Join Us