Close
One second...

Bahia De Guantanamo

Series One - Espionage

es· pi· o· nage Pronunciation Key (sp--näzh, -nj)

noun.

The act or practice of spying or of using spies to obtain secret information, as about another government or a business competitor.

I wanted to submit a series of graphics that adhere to a theme, so my first collection, Espionage, draws loosely on varied references from events and people in the 20th century.

I hope Guantanamo Bay speaks for itself.....

Again, this would look great in discharge inks and if we are really pushing the boat out a nice light enzyme wash would knock the colours back treat and give it a nice vintage look.

Watch this
Summer of Saboteur

Series One - Espionage
es· pi· o· nage Pronunciation Key (sp--näzh, -nj)
noun.
The act or practice of spying or of using spies to obtain secret information, as about another government or a business competitor.

I wanted to submit a series of graphics that adhere to a theme, so my first collection, Espionage, draws loosely on varied references from events and people in the 20th century.

I hope Guantanamo Bay speaks for itself.....

Again, this would look great in discharge inks and if we are really pushing the boat out a nice light enzyme wash would knock the colours back treat and give it a nice vintage look.

Zackyboy

Awesome.

Zackyboy

Awesome.

iDanSimpson

You know I don't speak Spanish, Baxter!

Audiovore

Needs:

*some restrictions apply

bu_xie

I'd put the "cut outs" on the back. $5

Pookiepookstar

Looks great, but I've seen so many T shirts with this kind of concept/design at markets here in Australia. Perhaps they aren't as popular in the US as they are here?

Still, like I said it looks great :)

No account?
Join Us