Close
One second...

Wanted

Watch this
Mesenchyme

You're one hell of an artist ^^

mitchelhunt

^^^^^ Mesenchyme is right, but the idea isn't as strong as your talent. I do like it though, I know a million people that would by it. 5$

beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

ace

snow day.

Very nice, but maybe the poster and the shirt should be the same color...I think it looks a little weird with the two different colors. Just my opinion ^^

fabiofavaro

Mto foda isso... 5$

shs2455

I agree w/ snowday------Shirt and Poster color should be same, it pops out tooo much otherwise methinks

Mojie

Aww, wittle kitty! I agree that the concept isn't as strong as the art, but the kitty's so damned cute that I have to give this a 3 just for sheer cuteness.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Such a dirty mind, Jebbszors.

this is just about finding an adorable cat and bringing it home to where it belongs and loving and caring for it.

and by loving, i mean having sex with.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Well it would be the tightest pu...

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

very nice illo as always

carobanano

I like the idea, but the cat should be cuter. Right now it's a bit....creepy looking.

carobanano

But on the other hand, yay for the colors.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

ooh i like that, looks good on the lighter color tee =D 5$

Darcy8387

really really cute, but i agree about the poster vs t-shirt color...maybe the t-shirt should BE the poster, instead of HAVING a poster on it...great nonetheless!

heyheyitsme

that'll be my cat some day..WANTED!

what's that dark spot in the middle toward the bottom? it doesn't quite make sense...is it the shadow just under his chest?

otherwise, cute!

maktub

i like it

nilesss

=D

ipetiz

this is so cute!

citrouille

I am huge on cats. This is so cute. Impressive artwork as well. If I could, $10.

reynan

I love this, I just wish the cat has full body (e.g. feet) or just drop the wanted paper and go with the cat alone?

Alicen

Perhaps a cowboy hat and gun at his side....?? Cute though!!

Amame

amazing! 5

No account?
Join Us