+1up.

Watch this
5mins

boyfriend pwnage for the winzz!!
+1up.

anzi2008

bad ,very bad!

Immersion

Oh god, this would be fourteen times better without the text, or at least if the text was stylized the same way as the image.

5mins

yea! i know! i'm regretting hardcore adding "pwn" at the bottom. :( is there anyway i could change that?

kaleigh07

Get rid of the PWN and Im sure this one will get some high scores, the design is nice.

DreamAboutCake

The doll could be so much nicer, the pwn could be much more cooler, the tee colour could be a bit less colourless. The idea is good.

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

remove the text, upload a picture of it somewhere and provide a link here to that picture so people can see it without the text. You might want to consider different color shirts too.

bbarchi

Remove the Text. It would look great without it!

deliriouslysweet

i dont like the pwn. but other than that its great.

Pajama_Fairy

I love the PWN, but I would change the font

thejournalist

I love the idea but I agree that pwn should be stylized the same way

podunk42

I really like how the doll is drawn.

5mins

made a collage of about 9 colors.
sorry i'm a pretty dull person.
click here.

zoemoon

Remove the text.

5mins

yea. i removed it. kinda. there's a link in my earlier comment.

Clock the Tofu

Since the fictional dollmaker knows she made a representation of her boyfriend, the "B.F." t-shirt scribble is somewhat redundant. The doll's shirt needs to be plain, or else only girls and gay men will buy your shirt. Why would a straight guy wear your shirt? The doll looks androgynous anyway. The doll needs to be all things to all people

jordycakes

your idea is good, just fix it up a little.

OH-pani

yeah, i dont like the text. it would be a lot better without the "PWN"

MatthewMelchionne

I'd have to agree with the remove the text or stylize it, but truly, It's hilarious! Make the writing less obscured

makeyourmove

On your color collage, if that's the new look you're going for I don't like the... shadow blob underneath the doll? And I don't know, I think I'd like it if it was either just the voodoo doll or it was the voodoo doll with PWN in a better font. As for the B.F. on the t-shirt, it makes sense to have something like there on it... or then it'd be just another voodoo doll, lol. So common =)

lovexlikexpoison

cool design, but like others said, say bye bye to the "PWN"

call_me_e

The new colors look really good. I like the drawing.

BobbyAnderson

art is good
de text is not good

mz-p1nk

stylize the PWN or remove it completely, and i think it'd look good on like grey

jmaster626

lol, ouch. $5 w/o text.

jakebell

Nice drawing but the PWN kills it

descendras

haha
the text is :/
the new version is cooler.
i probably wouldn't wear it
but i rate it a 5.

No account?
Join Us