Close
One second...

Long sleeve version...

• by Klisk
  • posted Dec 03, 2007
  • 7 Comments

On the size charts the long sleeves seem to run a bit larger/wider than the short-sleeves, should it be safe to order a size smaller than normal?

Also, um, are the long sleeves subject to the holiday sale? What are they normally priced? I know that both the t-shirts and the hoodies are part of the sale, so I'm curious about the long sleeves...

Thanks.

Watch this
vlsi0n

I was also wondering about the long sleeve shirt too. I would wear a small t-shirt, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe with a small long sleeve shirt.

Klisk

Yeah... I normally wear Large but I can fit medium just fine (though a bit snugly.) Since these are bigger than t-shirt mediums I was wondering if it would fit more comfortably or not in medium..

Klisk

Welp, I ordered it, so I guess I'm going to find out on my own haha. :) I have enough short-sleeve black t-shirts, but a long sleeve would be useful so the investment seems a+ to me even if black.

C-Handler

So I usually wear a medium short sleeve (although they are a bit big) but I can go for the small long sleeve, so going down a size shouldnt be a problem. The threadless made t-shirts are at approximately 184% better than the FOTL ones.
WERD

jenna lenenna

are the girly long sleeves printed on american apparel or threadless?

Klisk

Rock and roll. I'm really excited to receive the shirt now, C-Handler. Thanks for confirming, and awesomeness.

machu

hey does anyone know if the long sleeves are printed on the threadless brand? i was looking at the size charts and it made it look like they were, but id never heard anything about long sleeves so i wasnt sure... it would be awesome if they were!

No account?
Join Us