Close
One second...

In The Event Of A Playground

• by mildish
  • posted Dec 03, 2007
  • 12 Comments

Whenever I would sit on a plane and try to avoid talking to the hyperactive business guy in the ailse seat next me (you know the guy), I would often fain interest in safety procedures and instead daydream about how the airline safety folks entertained themselves when they weren't posing for emergency brochures... and that's how this shirt came to be. So, with that said, I would just like to thank the blackberry wielding crazy in 14a, and the entire threadless community. They both made this design possible.

Watch this
[+duracell-]

To be honest I didn't realize until just now that this was mimicking airline safety instructions. I said to myself, "Hmm this design is ok, but why did it win..is it funny?". And then I realized, well getting that kind of air and then breaking your ass on a steal slide is kinda funny I guess. And then it made sense. Good job.

Bonnonon

sold out already :(

aled

It's great. Congrats on another print! You seem to 'get' Threadless - I'm sure you'll have a pile of prints eventually!

yeohgh
1 design submitted - Score now!

Congrats!!!! welldone!!! cant wait for your nxt one!!!

yeohgh
1 design submitted - Score now!

your work always have such great humor!

harrisonx

BAH i didnt get the email saying this was going to run out, it was only in my shopping cart for a couple of hours until i could get home to order them. stupid popular tshirts.

Aeeee

Haha, that's A+.

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I wuv this design so much, and even am planning to wear it on my next flight across the world and i'm not gonna even return my tray to its upright position, fuckers!

Ste7en

Excellent work. You have great sense of humor and a nice clean style.

Emmohdee

This is hilarious, I really hope it gets reprinted because I want it very much.

Mikko Terva

bought it, gonna wear it when I go airplane-ing.

No account?