Close
One second...

97% Deliciousness!

How they make it still boggles my mind, which is why I wanted to pay homage to it. It was delicious as a kid and it is delicious now.

No special inks or textures, which is why no one ever thought to eat anything else with it, it's just fine the way it is.

Watch this
hean2911

How they make it still boggles my mind, which is why I wanted to pay homage to it. It was delicious as a kid and it is delicious now.

No special inks or textures, which is why no one ever thought to eat anything else with it, it's just fine the way it is.

chocofungi

um, what is it?

kmarkl

It's a snack - crackers with cheese whiz sauce in a package.

Mattoid

I love the colours and I love text on things.
I don't think I could wear it though because of the product. Thouse kind of things as t'opposite of delicious. Nice though, I'd wear it if it was something that was delicious.

Mesenchyme

My little brother and I used to capture flies in empty cheese and crackers containers as kids. We watched a lot of 3 Ninjas, so we were pretty skilled. Anyway, I like the design, which reminded me of that bit of ridiculousness... had to tell someone. Hah, good work!

MooCowMoo

Hahaha, those things were so delicious.

E.Arthur

Yes! With the red plastic spreader!

Memories of elementary school in the 80's...

Alifofally

I want theeese!

KCRoss

Haha I miss those.

vonfunk

I hated them so much, but I want this as a shirt

alessaelizabeth

This is my favorite one I've seen all night. I loved/love those things!

jordycakes

lol. i like this.

TreeFiddy

i remember this!

jbrink03

genius.

FlyingSushi

High five for mystery cheese love!
I would so wear this. $5, yo.

RunningLucky

this is just great $5

gnarbus

hydrodgenated oils suck, and I never liked those snack cheese things. Well designed, perhaps

lordog

mmm, cheesy goodness. :) $5

madeofrainbows

I love this, but I hated that kind of cheese! It would never spread right for me...shakes fist
Haha

Iminabag

I just saw this item tonight and said to my friends that even though I don't know whats in it i love eating eating it, then they talked me out of getting it cause I only had enough to buy it and nothing else.

Kookaberry

Didn't it always suck when the cheese would be a little too cold from your frozen juice box and then instead of spreading it'd snap the cracker in half so you'd just sort of have to shove the cracker and a red plastic thingyfull of cheese in your mouth seperately and chew them up together? Also, I really like how you rendered the peel back plastic wrap. Fun little design.

heyitsBrianna

yes kookaberry! i thought that was just my unfortune.. awesome shirt!!

anuvoz

I gotta have this shirt!!!

shadowsport313

I love the stick variety of these... they cut out the middle man of the red spready stick! 97% deliciousness FTW!

101 Nine

lol so true

asfi235

Good grief, no.

No account?