alcoholic samourai

modern samourai way of life

5 colors

Watch this
numeroneuf

modern samourai way of life
5 colors

kayne

Cool illustration although I think I might like it more without the purple spaghetti lines?

squintygirl

The purple spaghetti lines are what I like about this. Not so much the samurai.

nikolina100

oooo, purple spaghetti line FTW!!! I love your style :D

CHOICE COD

Might want to use the English spelling of "samurai" instead of the French, but very nice style.

clivestaples

Yeah I thought it was a misspelling because I don't know French.

monsen

the spaghetti and the character doesn´t match. nevertheless i like the sgaghetti very much. it´s art nouveau

numeroneuf

yeah sorry for the samourai mispelling .
for the spaghetti fan soon i will post another submission with only spaghetti.
thanx for all the post

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

a guy i know got stabbed in the leg for being drunk and playing with swords. if only he'd heeded this shirt....

i like your style.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

if it was some strange Legend of Drunken Master reference I would probably give it a 4. . .

littlelovesong

Actually, you didn't spell it wrong. Phonetically speaking "Samourai" is closer to how its spelled in the Japanese alphabet.

The shirts pretty fucking tight too. 5

Malme

Nice T shirt and very Nice print.
I like the purple spaghetti !!!!!

Zak_aeon

Ok what was that.... I typed a bunch anf posted, and all that appeared was a '?'
Anyway, remove spagetti, use it on its own shirt. The guy works without it. If you need a horizontal aspect to offset the guy, use a japanese mountian horizon... must be loads of art references to see the style i mean.

AxisOfPudding

i'd like it better without the text, i think.

KaylaFOZB

i really like your character, great work. i'm not crazy about the two styles coming together, but i could see this being resub'ed and it being awesome. i like zak_aeon's suggestion.

Auspex

little too gorrilaz-ish for me

M3llow

i like the spaghetti lines and the purple, maybe if you just used the lines on the bottom or just on the top
but cool design

BobbyAnderson

he must be a narcissist; i dont walk around writing bobby everywhere.

numeroneuf

THANX FOR ALL THE POST !!! I APPRECIATE THAT YOU LIKE ALL OR JUST ONE PART OF THE DESIGN. I'LL THINK ABOUT ALL THE COMMENTARY FOR THE FUTURE DESIGNS.

No account?
Join Us