Close
One second...

The Aftermath

• by FullOfOz
  • posted Dec 01, 2007
  • 21 Comments

Movies have an after effect on all of us. After the movie finishes, a part of us still remain there. That part becomes a character that we all relate to in the movie. It is an undying proposition. We all want to be the great lover, the best comedian, the winner...like in the movies. This design shows the aftermath in romance. The part that we all leave behind, the part that wants us to love, unconditionally.

Watch this
FullOfOz

Movies have an after effect on all of us. After the movie finishes, a part of us still remain there. That part becomes a character that we all relate to in the movie. It is an undying proposition. We all want to be the great lover, the best comedian, the winner...like in the movies. This design shows the aftermath in romance. The part that we all leave behind, the part that wants us to love, unconditionally.

Mesenchyme

Love the colors, love the style. Great job overall, $5 from me.

Clock the Tofu

After I saw "Lucas", I wanted Kerri Greene to walk out of my television. I absolutely love the concept of your shirt. You are a real artist. The light emanating from that lantern is a great detail. Your use of red is very smart. To me, this shirt is about loneliness. This is a lonely woman. Her skirt looks sort of schoolmarmish. Your shirt has atmosphere. I haven't seen anything on this website quite like "The Aftermath". Too many designers aim for cute. This shirt is the anti-cute.

FullOfOz

thank u guys! and Clock the Tofu, you read my mind....you just spoke of the basic underlying theme behind the design and i'm glad you did that! :)

The Flatline

if this doesn't get printed, I will cry... a lot

(apologies for former comment, eek)

orwell

this is beautiful!

revcruz

Poetic... beautiful!

FullOfOz

thank u! :)

machine413

this is outstanding

FullOfOz

thanx machine413!

sophiesandwich

I don't like the color of the shirt....
it's really good though.

FullOfOz

color options are plenty...glad you liekd the idea...

JoeMonster

like your story

FullOfOz

thanx! its my story!

RyanStaley42

ITS A REALLY SWEET PICTURE ..THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BUT IT CREEPS ME OUT

jmaster626

i love your blurb on how movies effect people, so true. great take on the theme too.

TheDood

love the explanation you gave for this

FullOfOz

thanx for the comments and the votes!

FullOfOz

the white can be glow ink...thats an option i didnt offer before!

No account?
Join Us