Close
One second...

Passion Fruit

• by Togger
  • posted Nov 30, 2007
  • 22 Comments

A classy, simple design that looks stunning on a black backdrop. I personally like the inclusion of a little heart that makes it look sweet, and almost designer like. I love this shirt and believe it would make a great pressent for a loved one.

Watch this
Togger

A classy, simple design that looks stunning on a black backdrop. I personally like the inclusion of a little heart that makes it look sweet, and almost designer like. I love this shirt and believe it would make a great pressent for a loved one.

caleb haws

you're right about how it looks good on black. but i think you're wrong about the heart part. 'round here, we're sick of hearts. least i am.

Creepy Sheep

Looks like it's advertising something...

tribambuka

Lovely! But I would wear it without text

beachian

the heart ruins this. take that off and $5

Rajiara

I really hate passion fruit :P

sorenskt

cute but too commercial

KM3

the brush strokes really elaborate on the constant twirling and scrambles of LOVE and PASSION

karlaaa

I dislike the heart, also. Maybe there's a reason why it's there, but I don't get it. Sorry.

flyingpiggy

i dont get it but i like it
haha

psuedopotamus

I think it's cute. It's really simple... I'll give it a 4.

kaleigh07

the heart is wrong.. and it could have taken more, maybe like a little green sketchy leaf or something, it looks like you just drew a circle a bunch of times and then put some text, not much effort.

loganxman

nice... looks a bit too much like the avenue Q logo

Chalubee

I like it. Very slick.

Pookiepookstar

Nice, but it looks like an ad for a product.

ghostbeard

the text & heart is unnecessary, but the scribble is nice.

thejosher

it does look like an ad, but it looks like an ad shirt i'd actually wear.

i doubt it'll do so well on threadless but certainly look around for some company or something to work with :)

krista5092

the colors are a little halloween-y

Majesti

Of course you love it, it's your design. If I were a passion fruit company or a juice shop looking for a logo, I may consider it. It almost looks like my 3 year old's picture of an orange. I guess I can appreciate the simplicity of the concept but you should really present it in as an advertisement instead of a t-shirt.

No account?
Join Us