Close
One second...

12:01 Drive-In

I've never understood sacrificing comfort for style when it comes to footwear.

Watch this
Kolb

I've never understood sacrificing comfort for style when it comes to footwear.

Rajiara

It took me a second, but once I got it I loved it :)

antosh

Wow, this is so great!, 5 from me!!! Your previous design with the boy is absolutely beautiful too. Love your work.

Kokosnuss

wow, great design!

WhitneyBeth

lovely! i'd wear this. $5.

pickledbib

nice touch with the 2 mice making out on the left... great take on the theme too... like this!

yeohgh

very nice illustration and idea too!! welldone!

dacat

This is sweet...you should be f'in printed by now...g'damn it! $5

avidstarr

love the concept, nicely executed. would definitely wear it! $5

screamin02

OMG, I love love love this. PRINT IT! $5

jimmytan

THISS IS VERY AWESOME TEE!! $5

Kolb

Hey folks,
thanks for all the comments thus far.

Question: Seeing the design after a few days, does the t.v. image work? Suggestions or comments?

nunnelse

I can't actually make out what the image on the t.v. is - what's it supposed to be? Love the design can I just add.

neuilly

It's Cinderella leaving behind her shoe...

I love this!

nettajean

I saw the image in the tv right away. I love the little mice and the use of color.

Kookaberry

This is great.

$4

Semper Optimus

this shirt is sweet. i think you got me beat.

mccolis

Very loverly - I like the sparkles :) OH the magic of the drive-in! ;)

Fricha

Wow, it's really beautiful.. 5 :)

Princess Yue

This is amazing! Great job! $5

screamin02

I like, want to campaign for this shirt. It's just too wonderful. So is your other one with the boy in the field.

Sigh, I need them!

Spookette

i really love this it's just sort of hard to see

wemephi

wow! when this one came up, my first response was "That is beautiful. I love it and I don't even know why." Once I got what it means, my love for this shirt increased exponentially. $5. I hope it gets printed, I'll be watching it!

MarshmallowFluff

BEAUTIFUL SHIRT...PRINT IS A DEF!!! you should have some glow in the dark or shimmer pain!

*janie<3

amazing.

Syrnix

Still a fan! $5

Lysla

o....m....g.....if they dont make this i will paint it myself!!! this is SO cute!!! even if you dont get it its really well done!!!
5555555!!!!

icecreamout

i love cinderella and i love this!
a must print

dropsofrain

shimmer paint would be really awesome. maybe make the stars shimmer? or the shoe on the tv? that would draw attention to it and really get the concept across. i didn't really get it until i saw the shoe, so i think that would help. great use of color. i like it. :)

roadkill3d

oh i see. you shed light on the design after asking if the image on the television works which means it wasn't strong enough for me to draw my attention to the television at first glance. right now, Cinderella was abruptly cut. have you tried completing the image up to the side of the screen? still a nice concept man.

reetzy_chick

image on the tv is of a girl in a dress who lost her shoe...Cinderella like. I think is a great design!

thejosher

Love the art. Looks great :)

4.. I could see my sisters wearing this.

krista5092

this is booootiful :)

kaleigh07

I hope this gets printed! I love the mice they are so cute, the TV is good dont get rid of the tv.. even though I would still love this if it was just the mice and the pumpkins I think people would still relate it to Cinderella. Very good. 5$

vishwithoneh

love this, so.. enchanting. i like how you thought of every last detail, down to the little knobs on the tv...

heidipetterson

oh, how I wish I had been able to vote on this one! 5$ for sure!

mandapandahead

Toooooo cute :) It's AMAZING.

Robsoul

woah, awesome work, the textures and intricacy of the line work is excellent.

Morquessewen

oooh, it took me ages to get it. Only after you mentioned the tv screen did i get it!!

$5

No account?