Close
One second...

The Day the Music Died

Watch this
dozertx

needs more detail, like actual "police: do not cross" on the yellow tape and more defined road cones.

cindylou

shouldn't the police tape be around the chalk drawings? and maybe the cones around that?

Maxist

The tape is being held up by poles coming out of the cones.

I like how you went for the implied lines and subtle detail, but i don't think its working for this design.

HandInMyPocket

It's too hard to see the poles coming out of the cones. At first glance it looks jacked up. It's a neat design and idea, but I guess the background or pole colors should be different.

danicong21

i love this idea. but i agree with the others- the execution is a bit lacking.

it could be set up in an actual setting like next to a fence where you could have caution tape streaming across to a tree or something and could still have it fade out to black like nothing else around it exists.
just a thought so good luck if you make changes!

ldcm176

I agree with the previous comments, and I'd also suggest some distressing on the chalk lines.

thepuppydog26

I agree with everyone else as well...I would DEFINITELY buy, but just change the pole colour and add maybe "crime scene" to the tape.

sdsorriso

I agree with everyone else too. It's a GREAT idea, it just needs to be refined a bit. I definitely like the idea of smudging the chalk lines a bit.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yup, great idea, change what has already been said to change and there you go! You could even have a little radio skulking away as radio has been killing creative and clever music for years now.

5napple

maybe if you wrote 'caution' on the tape it would look better

allibabab

agree with everyone else. great idea, but the poles need to be a different color. i had to stare at this for a few seconds before it made sense (which might just be me, but).

Torr

Same here

thejosher

FA's idea of the radio really is frickin awesome.

Do that! :D

No account?
Join Us