Close
One second...

Working with a limited palette

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
SoulfumeInc

lol. awesome. i dunno if the whole background is even necessary. would it be brown on any shirt color, or would it change based on the shirt color?

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

HA!

dimlylitstar

This doesn't read fast enough. I had to think about it. I guess if that's what you want, then it's fine.

Zazu Yen

Excellent, made me laugh. I think just the pictures, the girl and the dog would be enough.

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Haha!!

burgz

I get it....took me a sec...nice..

19ninety2

this took me a while to figure out but its super cute. id get rid of the background though

BrandonB11

your style is so great and this idea is halarious

5$

Leroy_Hornblower
Leroy_Hornblower profile pic Alumni

The design is meant for a brown shirt, so the background won’t stand out. But it can be easily removed. The critique forum was split on whether to keep it or not.

Thanks everyone.

CopyKill

very funny and very nice style!
maybe really try and lose the background.. or at least lose the sharp edges..
nonetheless.. 5$!

FLIS

I want this. I just felt my smile slowely appear and grow looking at this. Brown is not one of my favorites though. 5, $5 when not brown. Maybe on blue, red or antracite?

L.T.

i can see this getting printed.
and me buying it.
$5

L.T.

PS brown is good

Rajiara

I like the brown and I think the background is perfect. If people want it brightened up, maybe a light yellow tee with the kitchen adjusted to mostly blend? $5!

emilykwa

Love the style of this shirt!
Yeah it took me awhile to get it but the concept is so cute!
5!

Z35

perfect illustration, but for a shirt i don't know

podunk42

Haha, I love it!

OrangeRadioKitty

I think the background should stay, it's really subtle. I like how the drawings are on the fridge and that there is is an atmosphere to it. Without the background I don't think there'd be much to it.

rubah

That's adorable :D

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

haha!! like it!!

bcrider

As a parent and a dog-owner, I got this instantaneously. It's perfect as is and I love the background because it's simple. $5

star_sea

ohhhhhhhhhh...okkkkkk.
nice

Rambunkcious

i love this im really glad you kept the wallpaper in the background

this design is really cute $5

beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

+1 on keeping the cool background.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Amazing expressions on the characters. Would look incredible on the tee im sure. 4$

linalainen

this is really really cute

melor

dude, keep the background. it'd be boring if there's no background

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

Great work. 5$

ldcm176

I got this right away. I love it, and I'd definitely keep the background. I wouldn't like the shirt half so much without it.

clivestaples

I just do not get this. Is the text on the shirt? Working with a... hmm. Palette/palate... yes. The dog's mouth is....? And the girl is mad....? Anyway I just like the pictures without the confusing words.

Fricha

I think the idea is very cute :) But I would prefer without the hole bagground, just a white fridge would be enough. Could be cool on a green bagground :p Gave it 4 :)

wicked-studios

I just scored about 600 designs in a row and this is the only one I gave a $5 to .....

Congrats on a sure print.

nybor

loose the background - keep the fridge (just make it cartoony too)

but i would buy this anyway

murgles

It shouldnt take too long to work out. Some people must be pretty slow :P

I think the cupboards box the design in a little, so perhaps remove it, or fade it further so its harder to see... cos the girl and the dog are hilarious!!

$5 :D

Eddi_U

did the dog eat a picture that was green? or the green paint? i dont get it. work on that.

Eddi_U

ok, i guess i get it now, she has to paint things that should be green in other colors cause the dog ate the green paint. regardless, this shirt is stupid.

techchick2010

it took me a sec but i got it. cute $5

FlyingSushi

I love shirts that make me think. I would absolutely wear this, but the background seems unnecessary. $4

Wennie

wow i really like this :]

Zak_aeon

Dont worry about Eddi U's comment.... he's just annoyed that he didnt get it. The idea, design and characters are great. If it was me I would loose the top level cupboards, but keep the rest of the background. This would give it a bit more of a horizontal frame. Please dont loose all the background, it needs the fridge!!!! 5

Zak_aeon

Oh, and the expressions on both the Girl and the dog.... priceless!!!

zackw

legend
$5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us