Close
One second...

NO Chance!

Idea is based on the popular phrase "Give Peace a Chance". It should be printed in Puff or Suede Ink.

Watch this
TheZeitGeister

Idea is based on the popular phrase "Give Peace a Chance". It should be printed in Puff or Suede Ink.

vivalacassy

i don't like the placement or the tshirt itself for that matter. just doesn't work for me.

PazuValentine

change the location it would be much better maybe in a lower corner or something

Toop6

The peace sign-shaped drain is awesome, great idea.

SoulfumeInc

awesome idea. i dunno if I like the red blood tho. maybe just black for oil, or blue for water.

^i agree tho, the drain is sweet

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

sort of looks like clipart gone wild to me

bhoomika

I like it.

lorrinb

kind of freaky, a bit on the clip-art front fo' sho.

murgles

I agree, clip art colors! It looks like a dodgy Masterclips scene from the 90's, but I think thats the coloration... mainly the nasty globe gradient.

xstarlitnight

I love the peace sign drain! and I think the placement is fine.

chickenflig

it took me a while to see the drain was a peace sign. i reckon for a tee it needs to be more striking

JoeMonster

a little too clip artsy for me

BigIdeas4RWorld

Great Idea! Appropriate Colours. The colours don't have to be drab to be creative. Clip ART? Seems many of the designs throughout are altered clip art.....?

TheJakus

Feak'n Uber Concept.

Cassieness

I love the concept. [Hippie at heart, here.]
Too clip-arty ... make it sketchy, but not too sketchy.

BlacXiii

I like concept, but the blood should have been oil.

BlacXiii

oh, sorry I see the oil now. great shirt.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Im not a huge fan of the chunks of earth falling off, i think the design would look better just with the huge gash in it, but amazing drain concept that i wouldn't wear because it seems like a defeatist tee instead of endorsing the idea of global understanding.

jimmiiko

aww, how SAD! definitely grabs attention tho... 5!

MatthewMelchionne

Mmm... I'm not so sure i like this one. It looks like a protest clip-art image... I just think it's not too Dynamic

clivestaples

One of the better executions on a slightly overdone concept. Oh, my Iowa is bleeding!

helo

the drain seems to imply that peace is
an entrance to the sewer line

No account?
Join Us