Close
One second...

Monster under the bed

• by kalien
  • posted Nov 26, 2007
  • 46 Comments

Watch this
ElegantDecay

Why hasn't anybody commented on this, it's soooo cute! Normally, I'd give it a $4, but I'll give it a $5 for the lack of comments.

boysbeambitious

It's adorable. : ) Great colors too.

sjgrovo

VERY cute!

KrazieKorie

very cute...my only comment is the that orange pillow meshes with the pjs. I would change is up some.

laceybobacey

yah, change pillow color fer sure. so cute...
xoxo

chanels

Love it.

wizzoh

I think perhaps the number one is a bit without connotations or explicit meaning in the sense it is portrayed in. With work it could do nicely to sugest a period of time that actually means something; really, a shirt to "get". Now it seems there isn't something to get, and even telling the number takes longer than it should based on the combinations of colors. Perhaps as an example to flesh out the design would be using red numbers as made cliche-famous on digital clocks and alarms, or green as in other electronic devices.

Good luck.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

very cute kalien...

maktub

love it!

FullOfOz

cute!!! 5!

denji

i love your style

DreamAboutCake

Cute, but there is something in the drawing that I'm not really feeling. Anyways, good job.

PaoloGP

well done

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

centered, and change the orange pillow as someone already mentioned to a nice goofy pattern. I don't think the idea of monsters and children living in harmony has been overdone.

kalien

thanks for commenting guys. :)

b.ran

Dear Cityclass, rather than make a comment such as "overdone", why don't you offer some suggestions on how to make it more original, or else don't make a comment at all.

Good work Kalien, I really love this one. When I was younger, I always wanted to make friends with the monster that I believed to be under my bed. Really lovely concept. $5

Papernails

wizzoh...what in the hell are you talking about? Numbers?

Clock the Tofu

The monster is benevolent, and despite its size, you can tell its a baby. Perhaps your design might be better served if it was centered. Instead of stars and the orb, what if you used the woods(just the tree barks because they're tall trees) as a background to mirror the secure feeling that's spread across the child's face. I do like the unusual height of the bed.

N2O

Cute! Agree with Frickenawesome's comment.

Batiis

Cute^^

nikolina100

I forgot how cute this one was - Great job girl :D

kalien

thanks nik

Pizazz

I thik the bed should be inside, but 5 anyways

katmere

good for the kids

jmaster626

nice work kalien, this is wonderful.

teamnisto

i like the tall legs on the bed. It gives it an especially fantastical feel.

Ruefulstar

The pillow on top of the bead looks funky. And the blue wrinkles in the bed throw me off aswell I think they could be more realistic. Otherwise great concept and id steal buy it with few tweaks.

waapam

very cute.

vivalacassy

not sold, but it's nice.

LilChinaWonton

aaaw i love it. the monster under the bed and the lil boy are friends, thats a sweet twist to the usual story. its a 5 in my book!

nigerian_orchid

Cute. I would love to see it printed in purple and with long sleeves. For girls as well. Good Job.

orwell

love it

BlacXiii

I like it

eidolan

like it alot - nice interaction of characters

beesneak
beesneak profile pic Alumni

too cute:)

Luciana Corrales

I absolutely love this, but i do agree about the bed sheets

danielle03

Hmm... there is a shirt that is called Children Under the Bed... opposite idea.. just letting you know.

MsMae

when can i buy it?????????????/

No account?
Join Us