Close
One second...

Key Tree

• by karamiea
  • posted Nov 26, 2007
  • 48 Comments

The Tee color is sagestone, and I've used 7 (out of 8 allowed) colors.

This is a tree who's roots have grown from padlocks and it's fruit are the keys.

Watch this
karamiea

The Tee color is sagestone, and I've used 7 (out of 8 allowed) colors.

This is a tree who's roots have grown from padlocks and it's fruit are the keys.

ddeerreekk

really neat idea! i think the roots and padlocks work really well, but the keys seem to stick out a bit. Regardless, its a tee

iribe

freaking awesome. $5.

tiiffanyx

i LOOOVE this!

breakout3693

amzing. i would totally buy it! 5$

maktub

good job

sixixsix

this is beautiful. i wish the airborn leaves were a little more random, but that wouln't stop me from buying it

Candy Necklace Tree

this is one of my most favorite shirts on here right now. way to go!

duckie99

I love this design. But I kind of wish that there were a bit more keys on the tree/in the air. Not too over-done, but just a teensy bit.

Bonnonon

:D PRINT IT!

DreamAboutCake

Love the design, even though i dont know what that little phantom is doing there.

jonahk

this would make an awesome painting!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Maybe a few more keys in the tree and stretch the white ground a bit further on the bottom, but besides that, i really enjoy the movement and feeling on this one.

No_way_Jose

YES. 5$ I absolutely love these colors on silver! Bravo.

Jorges

i love it

beaudisastre

pretty original. nothing that i could've ever come up with. and i also love your color palette for this!

beauine

i would buy this shirt in a heartbeat! nice job $5

the blue manatee

I love it SO MUCH!!!! I've looked at all the other tees on this site, I like this one the most. I give it a 13 out of 10!

bee_me3518

I love the design, but I'm not crazy about the shirt colour at all.

PGTheGreat13

I don't really like the white thing (the ground?) on the t-shirt. Otherwise, it's a very nice design. :)

Jackis Mom

This is beautiful! They have to print this. I would by this. Great first design. Awesome job.

Akeen

cute,cute really cute.

Darr06

increadible, i love it

dangthasdumb

This an excellent shirt, i would def. buy it.

jvon

Great design! Looks like a cherry blossom tree. I'm not sure I understand the lock and key concept though...The fruit unlocks the roots? As some others have suggested, maybe it would be nice if there were more keys and they didn't stand out so much from the blossoms. Honestly, I'd love it if it was just a tree, with blossoms blown by the wind...

vtngo

very different... love it!

Quesadilla1

absolutley love it A+

_brittany

I definitly want this shirt!

TheEarthDragon

nice concept but I would make the keys a darker golden color they just stick out a little too much

ruesifus

I think this is my first tree that I have voted for in a while, usualy a played out concept, you have made it fresh.

happyiness

i love it! especially the keys hanging from the tree.

kekle3

Choose another color!

mrsjohnmurphy

pretty. Not to big on the sagestone though

Bloodbeat

Really lovely! The colours and the placement is great!

glasskey14

Really pretty! I totally love it!

twoeyes

Love it lady! I want to buy one!!!!

No account?
Join Us