Close
One second...

WE WON< WE WON FUCKING HELL

Biggest game of the year in canada and I cant go.

Watch this
stubby43

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ederlezi

Yeah it was a decent game. Second half was a lot better then the first.

Also, I was surprised how many Rider and Bomber fans actually showed up in Toronto.

juliejeremiah

whoooooooooooooo

if I was in a car I'd honk my horn.

beep beep beep beep beep

Kerrn

CANADIANS PLAY FOOTBALL?!

-K!

juliejeremiah

Canadians do all kinds of things you don't know about...

shifty eyes

stubby43

Oh man its fucking insane I just got back from the main streets of regina, I have never had that many high fives in my entire life, we were driving around in a mini van and there were just people walkling in the street everyones so fucking happy tonight its insane.

I went out and shot with my slr, my digitals still in the van. The police dont give a shit tonight all there doing is directing traffic.

I really want to know what its like in winepeg right now.

CanadianPunk

I'm happy for Rider Nation... but it was a boring as all hell game.

I feel bad for BC they played the whole year like they deserved to be there.

stubby43

I dont know too much about the game but I do know bc was the best team in the league and even though we won it was because of our defense, our offense sucked arse, that and their quarter back haf never been played.

stubby43

Oh know even rider fans admit that bc were the best.

I'm so happy, for the victory and for the fact that I shot almost a whole roll of film, my portfolio for photography is going to be amazing.

stubby43

Man that was a wierd night, unfortunatly I dont have access to my photos but I was in this craziness:

skafiend007

Always wanted to go to a CFL game. Maybe next year in Toronto. Started watching it when I was a kid and would visit my uncle in Buffalo for the summer...

Go Tiger-Cats! (Are they still around?)

squintygirl

Tiger Cats are still around, and are the arch nemisis of my Argonauts!

The game last night was incredibly exciting. I put my weight behind Saskatchewan and hung on.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

phil, did you forget you're from england?

skafiend007

i suppose I should root for the BC Lions now since I'm sorta "friendly" with a person from Vancouver now....

G0...um.... Lions .. and all...

stubby43

Yes yes I did, actually this is the first time I've been in a city for a major sporting event and I love it out here and have alot of amazing friends so I'm gonna support the province.

No account?