Close
One second...

En-Capsule-Ate

• by roripuff
  • posted Nov 24, 2007
  • 27 Comments

Whew! I managed to have it on 8 colors.

Finally, there are already pills made to fight against boredom sickness. =p

Preferrably on light colored tees but some dark colored tees can match.

Watch this
roripuff

Whew! I managed to have it on 8 colors.
Finally, there are already pills made to fight against boredom sickness. =p

Preferrably on light colored tees but some dark colored tees can match.

SoulfumeInc

good characters. i'd like it better with just the capsules. no big black capsule or text

christi104hsia

aww :) this is cute!! i love the little characters.

and keep the text!!!

theangeli

It's cute, but it reminds me too much of Mighty Beanz.

sarahluhthug

love it, but it's be better without the big black capsule. I don't mind the text.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

the font and black capsule are pretty awful. what you should have done is have an overturned jar of pills and have the writing part of the label

NiTs22

buen título... funciona en los dos idiomas :)

Djjaims

Lose the text, change the large capsule in the back so that you just have a black outline of the capsule and the "shine" spot. Then, the capsule and shine will be the color of the shirt, which I think would be more appealing.

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

haha, Astig! 5$

HipHopaPotamus

Why isn't it rolling over to a one?

JoeMonster

better without text

PickYourOwn

ditch the black capsule and the text

Hello - This Is Your Conscience

yeah i agree with that you should have had a glass jar tipped over and all the pills appearing as if they had fallen out of it. That would have been better but i still love the shirt! nice job!

Pizazz

I could have sworn the same thing was subbed a month ago, with less colors... But you only have one design...

Roryx

i like the angry chicken.

Torr

The bottle idea sounds good to me, but I don't mind it the way it is. I think the font is fine, too.

The chicken is definitely my favorite

lorrinb

just pills in center of shirt i say. text no nec.

jessness

This is really cute but i agree, if the pills were on there own in the middle of the shirt (maybe on a red shirt) it would look better.

roripuff

really?...so it would have been better if its just the pills alone. hehe! well gotta try your suggestions next submission. =) thanks

Simon Cowell

Let's stop beating around the bush. This shirt is about doing drugs. That's not going to cut it on Threadless. But, besides that, it's pooryly drawn, would look better if you drew the fonts by hand or atleast used a slightly rounded font, plus as many other have said, the capsule behind the whole thing doesn't work at all.

lamahaha

lol,looks like mightybeans to me.

unles

keep the mob take away the rest

FluffyMcNugget

what if you dont like those jumping bean toys... then everyone will think you do...heh funny though

non_demon

...have the text say only, "Take one a day," on the back left shoulder and lose the black capsule background (it detracts from the colors of the pill-people.)

No account?
Join Us