Close
One second...

Swallow This!

• by N2O
  • posted Nov 22, 2007
  • 36 Comments

My tribute to sword swallowers. On olive green. Larger detail forthcoming. Enjoy!

Watch this
N2O

My tribute to sword swallowers. On olive green. Larger detail forthcoming. Enjoy!

Keter

Shouldn't it be a swordfish?

hedgie_darren

Making it a swordfish would make it that much funnier!

pixaboo

I agree with the above,
but still - it's a GREAT illustration! $5 from me.

theangeli

Hey - other people beat me to the sword fish comment. I really like this shirt and it looks great as it is, but you have to admit that a sword fish fits.

KrazieKorie

ditto to the sword fish comments

chelly

...swordfish...

N2O

Wow, that didn't even occur to me (nar). I'll do a revision and resub. Disregard this one then, I guess. Thanks!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT $5 now!

swordfish will make this GREATer!

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

Hey! How 'bout a swordfish?

douggie90

Yep... the swordfish idea.

N2O

Yup, swordfish. Got it, working revision :)

phones

swordfish!

kaytee2343

funny, funny.

TheTrickster

haha, it's funny because sharks are extremely rough-skinned. the laugh got from this shirt is from the impossibility, no? If it was a swordfish it wouldn't be as funny, except that it is a mis-interpreted literality, which I guess is the only thing you Threadless people understand....

N2O

Thanks, Bradley & Mike. Bradley, yeah that was the original jist of what I was trying to do and go with the impossibility and surealness of it. I didn't think of a swordfish because I wasn't going for /that/ kind of a joke. Mike, yeah I suppose the shark would open wide on his way down, eh? That's funny, too.

Thanks much for the comments! Still going to work a swordfish into it if that is what the masses want.

Riffael

I'm in the shark camp, it gives an obvious joke a surreal component. Sharks are the ultimate incongruenty, enhancing the shock value. I love it. $5. I'd buy it.

N2O

Thanks, Rhonda! We'll see how it goes.

alpha-fly

Wow, that shark doesn;t look to happy, lol. This is great as is! 5$

Papernails

I don't mind the shark, although a swordfish would add a pun to the mix, as though the assistant grabbed the wrong kind of sword....I don't know...

imafall3nstar

"The shark is funny for the reasons above, plus he's probably going to open wide and just swallow the dude. "

Well why don't you have the shark opening his mouth? =]

N2O

Heather, that wasn't my comment you quoted.

Nergs

Why are they all Shakespearian? I was like, thespian what?

vivalacassy

i like it- the design is a good size too.

..swordfish :)

asps430

I like it...though maybe not in olive green
Both the swordfish and the shark work in their own ways

videovexa

Cute. I'd like to see the design smaller on the tee and I agree... swordfish is the way to go.

N2O

Wow, I am not even going to bother with a resub for this one...

N2O

Who knows... thinking about throwing in the towel all together actually, it's just not worth it anymore...

alpha-fly

I say re-do it. You never know...

No account?
Join Us