• 23 Comments

Well its nearly Christmas...

Watch this
fatboyjim

Well its nearly Christmas...

Gwendolyne

great looove it 5$

avalanchelynn

hey my thoughts exactly whenever i imagine what those inside a snow globe would say lol $$$5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I think this concept would be stronger with a child happily about to grab the snow globe again in the background, drawing his arm much longer than the rest of his body in the perspective it's in. I still like the idea, it just needs a bit more.

geekxxor

Great concept, but if it better conveyed the idea of Quit Shaking Us! that would greatly add to the execution. If he had lines near his head from the shaking or if everything was tilted and the snow globe had lines implying shaking that may do it.

fatboyjim

Thanks for the comments, I have tried to convey that the globe had just been shaken by the tree decorations on the floor and the snowman without his eye, nose, hat and twig arm.

fatboyjim

...and his sad mouth

joshamman

haha! the snowman is GREAT! love how he fell apart

Batiis

I like it

winkinthecity

i like it a lot too, but i think the boy as well needs some of his stuff scattered around, like gloves or an ice cream cone on the ground or something. good concept!

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

cool illo

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

...as always

cottoneyelizzer

man where do you come up with this stuff? you are amazing at making such simple shapes have so much expression...
you crack me up with this shit...

locowoman

aww cute! 5

Captain Global

I think ya really need the text "Quit shaking us!" on the shirt somewhere.

podunk42

Cute. I think the shaking could be conveyed by the ornaments smashed on the ground, and if the boy was dizzy.

Knittyjen

maybe if the whole globe was tilted .... or the tree inside was leaning to one side ....

Or could you somehow have arms coming from round the shirt? But that might ruin the simplicty of the design, though, which I love ... or maybe you just need one hand reaching out/grasping the globe.

No account?
Join Us