Close
One second...

After Years of Training ...

this is a submission for the Cranium WOW! Loves Threadless contest ... the theme being WOW (the judges)

i used 8 different colors and integrated red (the color of the shirt) as part of the design (so technically there are nine colors) ... so if that isn't allowed, i can easily replace pink with red, since the pink is hardly noticeable

haha, pls. be nice!

Watch this
ninjastardust

this is a submission for the Cranium WOW! Loves Threadless contest ... the theme being WOW (the judges)

i used 8 different colors and integrated red (the color of the shirt) as part of the design (so technically there are nine colors) ... so if that isn't allowed, i can easily replace pink with red, since the pink is hardly noticeable

haha, pls. be nice!

TeaTime

maybe clean up the music staff a little bit? cute!

Mayward

I like the tiny monkeys and mouse. Any detail shots?

Rajiara

the hula hooping hippo is awesome! 5

Zak_aeon

Sorry, but Lions can't sing....!
Heh, Joke, cute design!!! Would be sweet on a kids tee!

L337Kirara

Best Cranium submission so far, original and it just looks great. Nice!

sockmonkeya

better for a kids tee

BeeBubble

i love the little hippo!

Wennie

love it!

Kokosnuss

The hippo and the mouse!! So cute :)!

webcomix

Ahhh, very cute!!

clearly_kels

I reallyyyy hate circuses but im
going to give you a 5 because I
like this shirt.

murgles

ROFL Adorable. Id wear it, so I hope its not just a kids shirt!! :P

bettynotsweaty

i want just the elephant - hes awesome!

beaudisastre

i love how the tiny mouse is somehow withstanding all that weight.

beeskneesindustries

This is adorable! I love circuses, animals, and precariously balanced items, so 5$ all the way!

My only issue is with the black line in the background. Is it supposed to be a horizon line?

Kangaroomara

I have so many hippo phrases things (i didn't make them up just so you know)... what ever you want to call them
hip hop hippopotomas
thats not a hippo it's a hypocryte

OK BUT AWESOME!!!!!
It actually makes sense for Cranium

Kangaroomara

I just had the best idea for a shirt but i have never submitted a design to threadless and i dont know how to design it but i was thinking maybe i can give the idea to someone and they can make it

No account?
Join Us