Close
One second...

Carried Away

This is my first time submitting to this website. And this was my first concept I came up with as a t-shirt design.

I would like any ideas/comments/suggestions you have to help me improve my design and make it better. Thanks.

Just a note: the text, is NOT appart of the design. Just the Title. So on the t-shirt it won\'t have the words on it.

Watch this
TinfoilSoul

This is my first time submitting to this website. And this was my first concept I came up with as a t-shirt design.

I would like any ideas/comments/suggestions you have to help me improve my design and make it better. Thanks.

Just a note: the text, is NOT appart of the design. Just the Title. So on the t-shirt it won\'t have the words on it.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

This is cute and has potential, but I don't know exactly what to prescribe to bring it to its optimum best. . . sorry, just play around with it some more maybe!
One thing I can suggest is that you center it instead of pushing it to the corner.

TinfoilSoul

hmm center? sounds like an idea. I tried a yellow dress version. but thoughts the red looked better. I appreicate your imput though :3

Nys

this is adorable! I like it the way it is :D

LuvsNMsYomi182

^^ AWWW! I would so wear this!! This is sooo cute! 5$ def.

TinfoilSoul

I am glad you guys like it. I will try centering it in the next version. Does everyone like the color scheme?

TinfoilSoul

hmmmmm felt or fluff. Interesting.

hgutierrez

I think its cute

hgutierrez

Oh and try ligher color schemes

TinfoilSoul

In the character itself? or just the t-shirts? i was using the darker colors to simulate the night sky for backgrounds.

can you suggest other colors? For example what needs to change? hair color? dress color?

TinfoilSoul

So I am thinking perhaps gold ink for the stars and maybe the dress itself.

TinfoilSoul

So i am taking lighter as in needed different colored T-shirt colors. And i added gold inked stars :3

Magnamoth

I've seen this character before on these snazzy birthday cards. The head part looks identical.

TinfoilSoul

really? i thought the design looked familar, but i couldn't place where from. Neither could anyone I asked. :/

lajlaj

its weird that her limbs are the same as the baloon string

lillpoppet

maybe a little bolder on the limbs.

TinfoilSoul

Hmm yes the string is a smidge thinner. but i thought it would be enough of a difference XD obviously not. Will fix that :3

No account?