Close
One second...

Carried Away

This is my first time submitting to this website. And this was my first concept I came up with as a t-shirt design.

I would like any ideas/comments/suggestions you have to help me improve my design and make it better. Thanks.

Just a note: the text, is NOT appart of the design. Just the Title. So on the t-shirt it won\'t have the words on it.

Watch this
TinfoilSoul

This is my first time submitting to this website. And this was my first concept I came up with as a t-shirt design.

I would like any ideas/comments/suggestions you have to help me improve my design and make it better. Thanks.

Just a note: the text, is NOT appart of the design. Just the Title. So on the t-shirt it won\'t have the words on it.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

This is cute and has potential, but I don't know exactly what to prescribe to bring it to its optimum best. . . sorry, just play around with it some more maybe!
One thing I can suggest is that you center it instead of pushing it to the corner.

TinfoilSoul

hmm center? sounds like an idea. I tried a yellow dress version. but thoughts the red looked better. I appreicate your imput though :3

Nys

this is adorable! I like it the way it is :D

LuvsNMsYomi182

^^ AWWW! I would so wear this!! This is sooo cute! 5$ def.

TinfoilSoul

I am glad you guys like it. I will try centering it in the next version. Does everyone like the color scheme?

TinfoilSoul

hmmmmm felt or fluff. Interesting.

hgutierrez

Oh and try ligher color schemes

TinfoilSoul

In the character itself? or just the t-shirts? i was using the darker colors to simulate the night sky for backgrounds.

can you suggest other colors? For example what needs to change? hair color? dress color?

TinfoilSoul

So I am thinking perhaps gold ink for the stars and maybe the dress itself.

TinfoilSoul

So i am taking lighter as in needed different colored T-shirt colors. And i added gold inked stars :3

Magnamoth

I've seen this character before on these snazzy birthday cards. The head part looks identical.

TinfoilSoul

really? i thought the design looked familar, but i couldn't place where from. Neither could anyone I asked. :/

lajlaj

its weird that her limbs are the same as the baloon string

lillpoppet

maybe a little bolder on the limbs.

TinfoilSoul

Hmm yes the string is a smidge thinner. but i thought it would be enough of a difference XD obviously not. Will fix that :3

No account?
Join Us