Close
One second...

End of Programs

Watch this
theangeli

This is beautiful. I think I'd rather hang this on my wall. or see the harsh circle shape subdued with monochromatic color - tan printing on a brown shirt, etc. I have to $5 this regardless.

backtozero

use specialty ink btw

Sodacap_bum

I think I'd like this better on a shirt if it wasn't cut off so neatly as a circle, but rather, the shapes you made inside of it, to come slightly out of the circle like you did with the grass on the top left.

(And also, I think you should make it slightly bigger)

despite that, amazing work.

cityclass

i agreee with theangeli, i'd rather have it in a print and hang i ton my wall.

Bio-bot 9000

Awesome, but why is it inverted on the shirt? or better yet, why in the large version? Is there a top and bottom to this, or am I just straining my neck for nothing? :P I see a sidewalk, some glass bottles, a box of body parts...

dorkman

this is seriously awesome

$5

DaveSmith

I dont know what it is and theres nothing there that makes me want to find out. Maybe thats just me though. I like the line style. And the color of ink. Draw something wicked awesome. And dont enclose it in a shape unless thats shape is like a silhouette of something.

KILLZ

awesome!

Magnum_Opus

Maddness!

So much in one circle it hurts my head like preterit Spanish conjugations!

perfect the way it is I think. The shirt (I hope to wear) will surprise people as I walk

thefloormat

definitely needs to form its own shape, not be enclosed by the circle. amazing design. would love to see this as a painting or something that i can just hang somewhere. well done

all_you_need_is

My first thought upon seeing this:

"Is that the Death Star??"

Also, I have no idea what this actually is. It's pretty, but maybe not best on a t-shirt.

the czar

Link for close up, please?

roadkill3d

don't know what's going on but it looks good

jiggerlo

i'm loving the detail but i don't like the harsh circle. i don't know if it's right for a shirt but i like it alot

nikolina100

amazing amount of detail - really nice!!

Joelnz

love it

magpiex

can i see a closeuppp?

Cassieness

I liek it
But people would be staring at my shirt, and I would feel uncomfortable
Haha
Good job, 5.

emyo135

really really impressive.

5napple

stunning. not on a shirt tho

Kokosnuss

wow, true. really impressive!!

evil-krusty

LOL

did anyone notices that it's UPSIDE DOWN?

you can see that the big display differs from the shirt-on design

still, it looks great :)

DreamAboutCake

Beautiful, but i think this would be more appropiate for an art gallery.
5 nonetheless

FLIS

what are we looking at? I can't see what it is. makes me curious though.

beaudisastre

i like it, but something about the color throws me off.

silent1643

to much going on, add some color to some of the elements - get rid of the circle outline and make it fade into the shirt

No account?