Close
One second...

Secret Message Tee!

This was inspired by my memories of the classic "Fold-ins" that appeared on the back cover of each issue of Mad magazine. You fold the cover a certain way to see a secret message. It's just as much fun (maybe more) on a tee!

Watch this
paulburgess
paulburgess profile pic Alumni

This was inspired by my memories of the classic "Fold-ins" that appeared on the back cover of each issue of Mad magazine. You fold the cover a certain way to see a secret message. It's just as much fun (maybe more) on a tee!

christi104hsia

That's amazing!! I'd love to do that!! :)

(if only my tummy looked awesome) haha

i'll buy it anyways.... good memories... $5

secretly robots
secretly robots profile pic Alumni

aw crap!!! i seriously just submitted a fold in design like 2 days ago. i hope people dont think i'm a-copyin.

christi104hsia

don't panic secretly_robots. it should be okay... :O

mattycakes

haha, I have a "shortys skateboards" shirt from like 10 years ago that says "fuck you" when you fold it

vinnylo

i seen this kind of shirt before, it said something like yuo suck or your lame.

Magnamoth

I've seen shirts like this before and everytime I have I thought they were interesting but tottaly not practical. what are you going to do pull up your shirt and turn it into a belly shirt every time you see a hottie?

Mod Monkey

I love this -- but think it would be better without the text. $5 still

theurbanraptor

i think that the secret message needs to be a bit more advanced.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

i think the font face and it's colour are blehh

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

they'd better print this on extra long t-shirts.

CourtneeCore

haha This needs to be printed.

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Nice twist on the concept....I also did a "Mad" design last year

bretagne

oooO! $5!

Sodacap_bum

...i have a tummy that i dont want exposed...but its an awesome concept so ...4!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I like the idea of a mad fold-in tee, it's just that the YOUR and CUTE are just out there in the design by themselves, connected to nothing else being said in the rest of the design. The heart is more cleverly concealed as something bigger than itself, where those words are just hung out on either end with no connection to what is around them. fix the concept a bit more and i'd give you a better score. Good luck!

ffernando

fold-in on a t shirt is an amazing idea! 5 for that, even though i dont like the design.

kmeleepellet

the fold in is way too obvious to be useful. the heart jumps out right away.

cityclass

nice idea, might be awkward for girls?

maxmaroe

You have a very good and very exact way of drawing and inking. What program do you color on?

mrwangkai

I love lifting up my shirt in front of people and telling them I'm cute. awesome idea! :P

Riffael

Pretty thin back-story for a self-serving message. It's been done.

Emmohdee

I'd love it with more interesting text.

Prayingmantis

I love it but the secret message isnt so cool

helo

clever and cute

mrdeadhead

Great idea, and i'm sure we'll being seeing more of these around now. but yea the message could be something funnier.

mr.circles

HaH! Awesome!
Might change the font though...possibly to Courier New?

TerdFergusson

I have been trying to do a fold-in design for a while now. Great work.

No account?