PULLING teeth

Hand drawn, and pretty simple.

Watch this
everyday09

Hand drawn, and pretty simple.

DaveSmith

hand drawn and pretty awesome.

Nintend0-duck-hunt

agreed. with Mr.Smithers. my last name is smith too har har. what a kawinkadink. :P

Mojie

I hate teeth when they're not in people's mouths, but for some reason I like this. Go figure.

androsaph

Digging the purple - and it would rock with gold foil too!!! Awesome design! $5

betterthanhuman

Scary teeth. Reminds me of Ren & Stimpy when Ren's teeth rotted out.

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

you wasted a whole bunch of space there displaying something that isn't your design. I can hardly see your work. Think carefully when you're creating your preview.

neon electric

Cool design but sorta makes me cringe

DreamAboutCake

Cool design. But not really feeling it. Try new positioning of the teeth, or redrawing the teeth. The concept is cool.

phones

black n gold ftw

cityclass

the background floods the image, more detail in the design would be beneficial.

thefloormat

i'd like to see the top..left on the design (right on chest) tooth not in the final. and the purple tee for guys would be sweet.

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

Also, I recommend you use PNG. See how your preview is all pixelated? It's called dithering, and the PNG format avoids that because it's lossless, and threadless now accepts it.

everyday09

in reply to timrb

i definitely didn't know threadless now accepted PNG. i use that format for all of my pictures when i'm doing myspaces for bands and showing them previews of shirt designs. i really dislike JPEG and GIF.

krazy4turtles

I've been looking for a shirt with teeth on it, and this seems to be a pretty cool design, but I can't see it all that well. Could you post a file of the actual design?

everyday09

i was also just thinking, using thread for the red or gold outline of the tooth would have a nice effect.

abcdefredi

yep, i really like this, great colours combos.

No account?
Join Us