Close
One second...

The missing piece

• by the sim
  • posted Nov 19, 2007
  • 16 Comments

I'm puzzled... Where is the last piece??

This design goes well with just about any T-shirt color.

Not enough belt designs out there... 5$

Watch this
the sim

I'm puzzled... Where is the last piece??

This design goes well with just about any T-shirt color.

Not enough belt designs out there... 5$

pseudo-savant

It would be cool if you put something under the missing piece... Like a rib or something.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'd love if there were a few more missing pieces scattered throughout the shirt. Really clean and nice idea tho.

chickenflig

a 3 for now... could be a $5 with some progress

vinnylo

i would like this more if there were more than two different kinds of puzzle pieces.

Classik

I think it would be cool if you could see guts or something from the missing puzzle piece. That would be awesome :D

epika pubika

you should add some more piece variety and have something underneath like the people above have said. that would be AWESOME

Army-Of-Krill

Ugh. Just... ugh. I think I saw that design on a gift wrap.

.oOJASTOo.

volcom did something like this two years back but hey, the blues did 1 4 5 before rock and role.

the sim

I think simplicity is the key for a belt design. Otherwise it won't come out good at print... thx for the comments anyway

ZacZacHeartAttack

this reminds me of the biffy clyro cd cover.
just sayin'

wonder_woman

i like it but there should be more pieces missing $4

clearly_kels

puzzle should have more than
two pieces

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

yeah, what she said^ except actually there is only one puzzle piece, rotated. you need it to be like a proper puzzle, all with different bits!

couchtwentytwo

you took this puzzle image off the internet...

vivalacassy

i love the idea of a puzzel tshirt - i've seen it before but it's still nice. one suggestion- make a few more missing pieces in different colors. that would really sell me on this shirt.

No account?
Join Us