• 31 Comments

Let your imagination run wild. =]

Watch this
codybj

Let your imagination run wild. =]

chaya1994

very nice i love the colors

The Ringleader

By the way, I think I would just HAVE to buy this if it gets printed. My whole city is so conservative, I'd love to see their reactions if I wore this about.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

WHAT? Where did the text go? That was a pivotal element of the design? You NEED that text, dawg!

Caseroo

omfg what the hell is this? sorry, but this is like my little pony gone wrong

theangeli

The text wasn't an important part of the design. It's been said before. Letting ones imagination run wild and unicorns were a staple of Lisa Frank school supplies in the 80s. ;) It's better this way, Olie.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

You said it yourself:
""Letting ones imagination run" wild AND unicorns were a staple of Lisa Frank school supplies in the 80s"

you can't have one without the other, baby, mmm, mmmm yeaaah.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

and besides if you were going for Lisa Frank reference you're gonna have to make it a LOT more recognizable with that style.

codybj

I've never even heard of Lisa Frank, and I wasn't going for any reference. I liked the text too, but the general consensus was to get rid of it. I do like it better this way.

julia-oli-osis

whoa I wish I had a unicorn!
This is awesome!
Love-Juliaoliosis

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Hahahaha! I don't know if this is serious or not, but I kind of want it.

iDanSimpson

i think there's a chance that i would buy this.

pherents

ride on,ride on! A bit too colorfull for me but I like it

jstruan

Would look nice on a black zip-up hoodie

AllieG

The star reminds me too much of the Dallas Cowboys.

laceybobacey

can't vote for anyone who hasn't heard of lisa frank

lemingsrock16

i miss buying lisa frank folders for school :(

amyli1690

I'd only buy it because it has a unicorn on it. not sure if it has threadless potential.

Keter

Why does this unicorn have a Dallas Cowboys' star on its hindquarters? And I'm not seeing the chimeric aspect. Pretty, tho.

codybj

@Keter

I have no idea why you and a few others immediately associate a regular 5-point star with the Dallas Cowboys.

And I believe you are thinking about a chimera in the biological context. It is also defined as: "a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve."

indigoboo

cody, I believe Keter was commenting on the star within a star within a star thing like you have in this illustration. It is the same as the Cowboys' logo.

spanksu

This shirt is magically gay!! :)

5!

Toop6

I like it, just needs a different shirt colour. I would say white, but I know alot of people would want it on a colour.

asphyxia

I like this, but I prefer the unicorn with no star on it :)

J-Ray

lol

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

i know right

No account?
Join Us