Did anyone notice?

That she is holding that flute totally wrong and looks really awkward?

Watch this
littlem

yeah, but i don't care.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

It rather winds me up, actually, but I'm too scared to say so because it would make me some uptight bastard who isn't cool. Also the flute has nothing to do with the design. Is it too much to ask for things to be right?

littlem

hahahaha

goldensara

lol @ Tonteau, I dont think you're a bastard! I totally agree, sometimes something really small will annoy the heck out of me but I'm too scared to say it

Lorilovesyou

i think that could be just about the wrongest way to hold a flute ever.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

THAT^ Is the wrong way to do anything with a voice or a flute

rainydaysandmondays

Well at least she's...motivated to practice? And she does have a good strong tone as opposed to it being all airy and annoying in that way...

I do wonder what possessed her to make this lovely video. I hope you stumbled across it strictly for this topic and didn't know about it already...lol.

What a lovely young lady. rolleyes

Maltzmania

don't roll your eyes they get stuck that way!

Maltzmania

THATS MY NIECE !

funkyswimchick

If you look at the end of it, the foot joint isn't even put on the flute right...hmm. It bugs me a lot, now that you've brought my attention to it...thanks a lot! ;)

octavious
octavious profile pic Alumni

and it starts again..

erin_frances

ugh, what's with that girl in that video? she has some serious rhythm issues and is overblowing, did no one ever teach her to start her notes by tonguing rather than just with bursts of air?

littlem

jeebus, she's just learning. maybe she hasn't mastered "tonguing"...

yet? hahhahahhahaa. take a deep breath, everyone!!

SarahMay

Oh my gosh, thank you!!! I actually created an account here just because it bothered me that much (I play the flute) but then I had second thoughts about saying anything for the aforementioned "don't want to be perceived as an asshole" reasons!

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

that really must have bugged you.

littlem

seems like a reasonable excuse to make an account.

hahhhahhahahhha

No account?
Join Us