Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Beautifully drawn!

thejosher

Made me chuckle =) $4

SheepMan420

been done on threadless already

veeruska

It looks more like a swiss army call girl than a wife.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

^And HOW!

jesussetmefree

I agree with veeruska. I think it is a shameful display of a woman's body. . . but I do like your little Swiss Army logo substitute.

farflung
farflung profile pic Alumni

lol, where's the broom and the frypan?

emyo135

has not been done. not on threadless anyway.

Cheli-Land

great idea! explore dofferent versions of it! there are so many things you ca do with a swis army....

burgz

nice variation of the swiss army wife parody

chelly

if this were a swiss army knife, all it would have is a corkscrew.

burgz

actually emy0135 I subbed a swiss army wife tee a while back...not that the designer would know...

Mayward

This made me snicker...

paulburgess
paulburgess profile pic Alumni

Hey burgz, I just checked out your design and it's really good. Now I'm bummed because yours is basically the same exact idea executed really well with a lot of positive comments but it didn't get printed. I'm not very optimistic for this one. Oh well, great minds think alike.

paulburgess
paulburgess profile pic Alumni

Strange that your name is so similar to mine also. Burgs (instead of burgz) was a childhood nickname of mine. Maybe you're my design doppelganger.

JeLy44

Wow, the Swiss have hot wives, lol... ^_^ I like it.

burgz

hahaha...I was thinking the same thing....about the design it happens all the time here....but the burgs and burgz thing...very uncanny...keep up the good work

lemingsrock16

i agree with jesussetmefree

PATRICKwMORGAN

Not bad, but I think there are already a few Swiss Army __ designs on Threadless. Two of them got printed however, so who knows.

SheepMan22

emyo135 don't doubt me

beaudisastre

hahahha this is pretty funny.

emmet keane-teague

I like the style of this one more than burgz , both good ideas. I just think this could have done with a few more "untensils" coming out of it. Just the two legs and an arm are not enough imo.

Good work though.

havelock

sweet piece

No account?
Join Us