Close
One second...

Death Takes Root in Life

• by IamNotEmo
  • posted Nov 15, 2007
  • 25 Comments

Nothing to speacial about the ink, but there are different options for shirts. I tested them out and they all looked good, but light blue looked the best to me, so that is the main one.

Watch this
IamNotEmo

Nothing to speacial about the ink, but there are different options for shirts. I tested them out and they all looked good, but light blue looked the best to me, so that is the main one.

butacaverde

i like the concept, but it seems like it still needs something more..

rangoon

im really liking the light blue

thejosher

concept is very cool but tbh I don't really like the art for the tree too much.

Robin.NJ

TOO many light blue shirts lately....

And wouldnt it make more sense to have Death underground and life above ground? Just sayin'...

Pookiepookstar

^ I think the point of this shirt is that it can also be the other way around. Interesting design.

AxisOfPudding

if you're going to keep "death" in the branches, maybe have it spelled out in green leaves?

Moroswen

Love it. Hate the light blue, though.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

I think you need to really work on the lines some more.

IamNotEmo

What do you mean by working on the lines?
And thanks for the feed back.

WEContact

I think she wants to see 'em smoother. I agree, and I think that the first half of 'death' should be clearer.

Also, light blue is kind of awful.

WEContact

Also, I only just saw 'life', that could use some contrast too.

IamNotEmo

The actual design, life is clearer, but when i shrunk it on the shirt it kind of lost that., and when they make the shirt, if it even gets there, then the lines could be smoothed then, but the program i used would have made me take forever

Kajex

i like the lines being sorta choppy / not smooth

Scruthy

Cool idea but I agree with the other comments on the tree's artwork.

hottielebottie

i like the look of the tree but i agree with axisofpudding's comment, i feel like there there ought to be some color at the top. for more pop and contrast to the black of death.

Sodapopisyummy

yeah some more green could help it more, just one color keeps it too plain and not good

propagandhi101

hilarious $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

erikahogan

this is awesome! i loooveee it!

teamnisto

Yeck. Seems kind of falsely deep.

pairoffairies

I like it, but I think it could be "prettier". It is kind of boring. You want your design to catch people's attention so that they will find your message.

buski328

love it

No account?