Global Warming

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dragoness

Creepy!!!!!!!!!

thekheshirekat

why does the hand have color but not the neck or face? or why isnt the hand white like the rest?
i actually like the design on the background image

prinnyoverlord

I actually dig it, but the hand creeps me out! It looks detached from the body and could crawl all over the place on its own, a la The Addams Family. Maybe smooth out the hand design and remove the red acyrlic nails?

fluzzy

nails are iky. Love the concept though

NaviLani

I like the concept but maybe if the hand was smoother and a bit smaller without such huge nails, I'd get it.

Kornelius

I like it, but as above the hand does also creep me out... unless thats what you wanted to achieve!?

dedwards

LOVE IT!!!!
I too, like it with the "gray sky" background.
And the hand should be a little smaller and more feminine. Maybe closed and holding it with just the thumb and finger. :)

cedelady

I like it, but not I don't like the huge nails/color of the hand.

yomommie

Once again, the Great mother has shown you all, the power that she alone can command..........wow........I sound like Plankton!

DaNextGrate

This shirt blows. But with a little tinkering, it might just suck.

4 for now.

dont like dont look

This shirt does not blow neither suck its awesome!

AxisOfPudding

maybe if the hand was also colorless and also faded out at the ends, like the face and neck.

shantyshawn

So is the concept of global warming.

italiansmile

i agree with everyone else. i dont like the hand. the nails are kind of freaky.

aprilly

I'd take out the hand all together. I can see it even with just the mouth and sucker. The idea is awesome.

freshview

this is really really cool, but I agree. The hand should be white like the rest, and less emphasis on the nails. I like them red, just not as long.

KILLZ

oh my!

Leelu1111

i dislike the hand, maybe you could take it out altogether? :x
I let suckers hang out of my mouth all the time... lol

Rajiara

I think it needs -a- hand, just one that matches the face better. I also like the photo realism of the globe but I'm concerned it would not be printable that way.

stephyd

I think the red finger nails go good with the lips, they just need to be shortened! I hate supper long nails. And the hand must stay it just needs fixin, it would look weirder without it.

damnhot

Nice one, I'd love to see this important topic printed on many shirts. Good artwork too, but the fingers should be thinner and the nails shorter.

brittanyjayne

i like the idea but its weird that the face is a different color from the hand

jmpierce

I would like it if the hand wasn't flesh toned. Make it line-drawn like the face. then the red will pop even more and the hand itself will pop less.

ilikeice

This makes me want to throw up.

poolparty

Take away the color in the hand. match the face!

Willish

I agree about the colour being removed from the hand.

Renirambus

Love it, but the hand looks awkward.

missrobotic

very cool :]
not a huge fan of how the hand is colored though

hiddendevil

... i really don't understand how anyone could possibly like this shirt... or even the concept.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hiddendevil on Nov 23 '07
... i really don't understand how anyone could possibly like this shirt... or even the concept.

I do....and i do. Giving the whole world a suck-job at once is just what this friggin pent-up ball of anger, separation and fear needs at this moment. Nice work.

terryb

i agree with prinnyoverlord!
hand gives me the creepers

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Very engaging symbolism. 5

Hallie_Ray

i really like it but i wish the hand wasn't colored and the nails were shorter, 4 for now!

Vmustbecool

Maybe if the color in the hand was gone, except for the nails. The creepiness is kind of the point, I think. And maybe make the earth more printable colored? Weird concept, but I kind of like it.

sheshk

I love the background with the factory and no hand colour

APcaitZ

APcaitZ

and the hand looks a little big

jpeacockdesign

i love it but i would also like to see the skin color go and leave it like the face with just the red lips and red nails.

Umba

love it , just the hand ...

Cheli-Land

I would leave the red sexy lips and the lolly-pop-world only...hands and face are not necessary

_I JUMPED

^i agree...the hand is pretty creepy...

lolli123

lmao, the nails remind me of drag queens

alilalita

the nails are fine... adds to the point
but the hand needs bettering

unicorneater

i think it's a pretty sick design, but i think that the hand should be the same color as the face, and keep the nails red like the lips.

unicorneater

i think it's a pretty sick design, but i think that the hand should be the same color as the face.

stiricide

great design, i love the way the lips pop out against the globe, but that hand is... augh. it looks like it belongs to Lurch. if Lurch got his hands on a set of Lee Press On Nails. it feels really out of place with the other part of the design.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?