One second...

Tie

Watch this
theangeli

should be bigger. I like it, though :)

Newrad1990

not bad, move it a little closer to the neck to pass as a "tie"

digismack

Great idea, great implementation. Hey, Threadless, print this one so I can buy it. :)

Pizazz

ummm... I can see shirt company tag?

LiquidAir

Wow, nice design!

caleb haws

i know it says to be nice, but i don't get why people continually say they like this. it's like .50 worth of ink on a $2 shirt, and the design probably took about three minutes. why on earth would anyone want to pay $15 for it?

FVG

well because most people don't pay for a shirt's ink or the time it took to design it, but simply beacause they like it...?

duh

I think it's a nice idea and a nice shirt. I do agree placement needs to be a tad higher tho.

DaveSmith

Bigger. And totally touching the neckline. And maybe a tiny bit of type in the bottom corner saying something catchy like "At what LaCoste?" Europeans would dig the hell out of that.

squidspawn

i wish this could be a sleeve type thing so you could put your tie through it and it would look like its eating your tie

mlnewco

I agree with the above comments about moving the design closer to the neck. I would also make the tail slightly longer.

b.ran

DON'T put text in it, PLEASE, even though DaveSmith thinks it would be cool...
I really want this.
ps. No offense DaveSmith :)

eQko

i probably would like this if it was on a zip up hoodie

DaNextGrate

It's these brain farts that designers get that makes this site the best on the net. $5

jaz999

Colour!
And that upper jaw could stand to be made a little thinner. Otherwise I like the idea.

bbarchi

Very Nice! $5

pwnen 0brien

For some reason I thought it was supposed to be like a zipper, so yeah place it higher.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

If the alligator bit up by or overlapped the neck and came down further on the tee, i'd like this a bunch more.

bunuel

i would definitely buy this if it was on any other color besides a white shirt

: /

tylers0421

"At what LaCoste?" hahaha that would be SOOOO cool
i agree
stretch him out just a tiny bit ang move him up
still $5

oooblock

It looks like a giant zipper.

No account?
Join Us