Close
One second...

You May Say I'm a Dreamer

My entry into the Mathew Dear Contest...based on the theme, its good to be alive...i have based this design on the very basis of life...peace....and have taken reference of idea from the Lennon Song, Imagine. Some print options are given too, but its just my suggestion and is subjected to changes! Hope you'll enjoy this!

Watch this
FullOfOz

My entry into the Mathew Dear Contest...based on the theme, its good to be alive...i have based this design on the very basis of life...peace....and have taken reference of idea from the Lennon Song, Imagine. Some print options are given too, but its just my suggestion and is subjected to changes! Hope you'll enjoy this!

HipHopaPotamus

I'm not huge on puff borders, or any of that, but I like the design.

lyssie

needs a puppy dog! but i like it

small_mediums_at_large

Damn. beat me to it. Oh well

I hope someday you will join us...

Lindesign341

I do like this on brown....

FullOfOz

thanx for the comments!
glad u guys liked it..wanted to make this as simple as possible but very meaningful....
all the prey and predators in one frame!

howdyrockerbaby

I like the concept but the owl looks a little squashed and the cat looks a little deflated. Maybe rework just a little bit?

yippeeitslinsey

i like the design.. i agree.. the owl and cat need a little reconstruction

FullOfOz

i dint get the squashed part.....
its a kitten..thats why its small...but i can fix both of these...so no problems there!
thanx for the suggestion!

rabidlizzy

I think the the interaction between predator and prey isn't strong enough.. at first glance, it looks like the cat is dead and the bird is rejoicing, and the owl hasn't noticed/seen the mouse.

But I really love the concept- great job :D

FullOfOz

the cats sleeping...the owl's been indifferent to the mouse(peace) and the birds on the cat(rejoicing becoz the cats peaceful)...hope this answers the doubts...thanx! :)

closetome543

at first, i thought the song was going to be wasted on a poor design, but this is the first one i've seen today i'd actually buy.
$5, and i can't wait to see more of your stuff!
this one's fantastic.

FullOfOz

wow! thanx! glad u liked it!

FullOfOz

thanx! :)

ginetteginette

What in the world was this drawn in?

murraymullet

The bench has a shadow and the animals don't. I think it would go a long way to anchor them with shadows and make sure they all have the same illustrative feel. I like the concept just a little reworking.

FullOfOz

low score...who cares? :/

No account?