Close
One second...

Hostile Takeover

The 2nd collaboration between Yoshi Andrian and Frickinawesome shows what happens when the pleasant, simple life of the common checker piece meets its power-hungry cousins! With their complex battle moves and agile jumping abilities, will nothing stop General Horseman's March To the Edge of the Board? Have the checkers been served their final check-mate, or will they overcome their invaders by stacking themselves on top of one another so high they can topple the mighty chess offenses? Whatever the outcome, this battle will once and for all determine who shall be Lord of the Kings!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRICKINAWESOME

The 2nd collaboration between Yoshi Andrian and Frickinawesome shows what happens when the pleasant, simple life of the common checker piece meets its power-hungry cousins! With their complex battle moves and agile jumping abilities, will nothing stop General Horseman's March To the Edge of the Board? Have the checkers been served their final check-mate, or will they overcome their invaders by stacking themselves on top of one another so high they can topple the mighty chess offenses? Whatever the outcome, this battle will once and for all determine who shall be Lord of the Kings!

WanderingBert

Aweome concept and illo- Good work guys!

dacat

I would so buy this immediately, huge chess fan...great work on the collab! $5

Mojie

This turned out great. Love it! $5 for you.

tribalconcepts

Great design... not too sure the faces should be that defined on the checkers.

Maltzmania

fuckin outstanding FA

$5!

theangeli

I'd like this on grey! nice

nikolina100

I dig it on the white!

markay...

This looks great on either color! Nice Design!!

goldensara

Yippee its up!!! $5 billion!!!

phillyd

this made me laugh. i love playing chess. it's all i do on my laptop at school

tylers0421

looks rad on white

ehrady

i like this, but from a distance, it looks like the knight gets a bit lost in the darkness of the background.

SoldierofGondor

Haha, sweet idea and execution.

$5.

chelly

looks great

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks so much for the amazing respoinse so far guys and gals! Yoshi brought this, my first real idea i ever had for a Threadless collab, to life in ways I didn't think could be translated to the fabric of a tee.

Twiggyhall

wow - you guys...just wow Twiggy like...

kiLLyou

YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWOW!!!!!!

PRINT!!!

$$ FIVE GOOGLEPLEX

JackMartin

It looks amazing on white. Great stuff.

Not an Aardvark

Does anyone else hear "Ride of the Valkyries" when they look at this?

Chipmnk

Hehe, totally cool. $5

wildmustard

This is amazing on the green, so-so on the white. I agree with ehrady that the grey clouds behind the knight tend to make him disappear into the background. Otherwise fantastic.

staffell

great concept, but the artwork needs work. it looks unfinished and tbh slightly livetraced

yoshi andrian

sorry, i never use livetrace..

hershel

looks great on the white tee.....

Lewisb

yeah!
Print it nice and big!
$5

MooGerbil

Great placement. I like the green

orwell

awesome!

blonde8007

I think it looks absolutely great 5$

jasmintee

Looks amazing, great colors!!!

olie!

very nice 5

murgles

AWFUL.

Just kidding, it's wicked!! Maybe not on white though, its such a bold sort of picture and it looks neat on the darker background on the left so maybe a red or a dark gray or somethung?... $5! :D

stevetrpi

I want this real bad.

no_allegiances

This is bloody amazing. $10. I mean, $5.

bbarchi

Love it on White! $5

stillme

Excellent, excellent, excellent job you two!!! I think the artwork is amazing!!! I love the expression on the little checker's faces!! Terrific idea... well thought out, and done! $5 + + +

WhitneyBeth

i love this. love the colors, love the concept, love the way this looks on the shirt. PLEASE PRINT!!! $5.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?