Close
One second...

Musical Snobbery

Thank you Threadless! It's been tough knowing this would be printed, but not being able to boast about it in the blogs. At least I knew it would be coming out, and was able to quickly snatch up a hoodie with my sweet prize money.

So I had this idea for awhile. I knew the Threadless community would be full of elitist music experts, and they haven't failed to point out the actual existence of some of these genres. I mostly just picked them because they sounded funny. The design is supposed to be reminiscent of cassette tape labels from the 80's .

Thanks for voting! I think it's time for a reprint...

Watch this
Orange Factory

Congrats, it's a great design!! And still need to get this..! : )))

agentlady

As soon as I saw this, I knew I needed to have it. Love the design. I'm also really glad I bought the hoodie because I didn't realize it would sell out so quick!

Awesome job & congrats!

thewritewords52

This is definitely one of my favorite shirts of all time! Bravo!

littlem

congrats on this! it's cool!

AnyEverySome

hahahahha i love this design. it looks really cool on a hoodie!!

halfbaked.n.twisted

I'm crazy about this shirt! I laughed a little too long when I saw it...

killthebig3

awesome! i just ordered a shirt for myself. wish i'd caught on when the hoodies were available, because those are sick.

Thirty-Thr33

As long as you have Death Jazz in there...MESHUGGAH owns all!

rawritskeen

i wanted a hoody soooo bad. :\ but they ran out of my size. but hey i got in a shirt :D

Emmohdee

This shirt is awesome. I bought it and can't wait to wear it! Nice work.

The Ringleader

There's only one thing missing from there... Acapella Techno.

Skunkrocker

"I knew the Threadless community would be full of elitist music experts, and they haven't failed to point out the actual existence of some of these genres. I mostly just picked them because they sounded funny."
And by the time the shirt came out, the other genres have probably been made.

MOTOSolid

I wish there were more, my music project is self labeled 'experimental Hip Hop'.

musicgoddess

Probobly my #1 fave shirt on all of threadless. . . oh but looky there girls medium is sold out! RAWR!

lllaria

nowadays, my favourite tee :D:D thanks for creating this beautiful piece :D

dstudley

My favorite all-time t on threadless... although 'Childrens Hardcore' still creeps me out a little bit.

azita

I have wanted to purchase this shirt for what seems like forever. Why, oh why can't this masterpiece be reprinted? I would purchase it in a hearbeat.

awkwardchair

this is incredible :). i wish this shirt would get re-printed. i want to get it for myself as well as my 2 year old. haha :). cheers!

againstbound

I want this too, like really want it.

tiffymoon

Hahahaha gangsta lounge.

Britbass

I'm torn because I want the hoodie, I have the money, but I hate the color. It looked so much better on black.

Arrow08

classic tee right here, Congrats!

willowsprite

This is so awesome...except for the children's hardcore...I agree it's kinda creepy.

atomicpandadesigns

Some of those REALLY DO exist! I have some instrumental hip-hop on my iPod...haha

YNEZ

haha it's wierd to me to see 'instrumental hip hop' on there, since i have so much of it

Codykins

This is a fantastic shirt, I love it. Can't wait for it to arrive.

No account?